Poor Umbra...

(PSN)Hikuro-93

So... I realised something... Umbra is sentient (Not the faction, but it is aware of itself), and he's stored up in the ship along with all the other frames. Is that why we saved Umbra? To lock him up along with other puppets? Why isn't he having tea or playing Frame Fighter on my Personal Quarters?! Oh hasn't the poor man suffered enough already?

Image result for warframe trigger meme

21 minutes ago, (PS4)Pauloluisx said:

Why isn't he having tea

I installed a tea set in the Warframe storage room. I don't know about you, but in my Orbiter it's a large and well-decorated room with a couple couches. Also a Ballas plushie to punch, just in case.

Whenever I don't need him, Umbra can sit there and have all the tea he wants.

23 minutes ago, (PS4)Pauloluisx said:

To lock him up along with other puppets?

What sort of monster are you? You lock up your Warframes?

I don't. In my Warframe storage room, any Warframe is able of moving if it should feel so inclined. They don't, but that's beyond the point.

Pretty sure all warframes get connected to Helminth for repairs, regeneration, and rest while in the orbiter. 

Much like the Raptor production and entirely unmanned factory which we would be destroyed if we were to enter. Our orbiter storage has little space to navigate on foot, but can store currently over 40 Warframes (100's for some people) and currently about 400 weapons, not including pets. 

I feel like most people have no idea what triggered is supposed to be used for. Nor would using it mockingly be so... prevalent, (I hope...)

If you get sexually assaulted and then can't walk home at night because you are gripped with fear, that would be you being triggered, for example.

Or if you were in a severely physically abusive relationship and you got beat horribly while making waffles, then something otherwise meaningless like the smell of waffles might trigger you.

Movies and TV shows with sexual assault trigger me, for example. (But not comics, books, and anime, go figure.)

Don't get me wrong, in the circles I (used to) go in, people used it the other way as a sort of shield to accuse people with, etc.but the two very valid examples above would be something I wouldn't want to turn into a petty meme.

Just my 2 cents.

30 minutes ago, Loza03 said:

I'd love the option if nothing else.

Edgelord space dad needs his dues along side cube space dad.

Cube space dad needs to join his operator in battle once more. Perhaps a unique Dethcube (Prime?) or Moa uplink (emotion module) would fit the bill. 😃

8 minutes ago, SpicyDinosaur said:

I feel like most people have no idea what triggered is supposed to be used for. Nor would using it mockingly be so... prevalent, (I hope...)

If you get sexually assaulted and then can't walk home at night because you are gripped with fear, that would be you being triggered, for example.

Or if you were in a severely physically abusive relationship and you got beat horribly while making waffles, then something otherwise meaningless like the smell of waffles might trigger you.

Movies and TV shows with sexual assault trigger me, for example. (But not comics, books, and anime, go figure.)

Don't get me wrong, in the circles I (used to) go in, people used it the other way as a sort of shield to accuse people with, etc.but the two very valid examples above would be something I wouldn't want to turn into a petty meme.

Just my 2 cents.

Sadly, most people seem to not understand that hurting others is a bad thing to do.

2 hours ago, (PS4)Pauloluisx said:

So... I realised something... Umbra is sentient (Not the faction, but it is aware of itself), and he's stored up in the ship along with all the other frames. Is that why we saved Umbra? To lock him up along with other puppets? Why isn't he having tea or playing Frame Fighter on my Personal Quarters?! Oh hasn't the poor man suffered enough already?

Image result for warframe trigger meme

Weary good point.... 🤔

9 hours ago, Strike479 said:

I don't lock my Warframes. Doors to Warframe storage room can be opened from inside so Warframes are free to go. Also I installed there phone and internet.

Umm, I think you mean "Space Internet." It's so much faster than the old days. The Orokin never did get how to properly set up a cable modem.

12 hours ago, SpicyDinosaur said:

Just my 2 cents.

Blame third wave misognysts and misandrysts (is there anything they don't hate including themselves?)for that, they turned the word into a joke.

Edited by kgabor