Baruuk Exalted "Guns" Concept

(PSN)LeonidasxGGG

I'm not a fan of anime in general, so that includes a dislike of Dragon Ball.

Now, while I wouldn't be put off to the idea of Baruuk having some sort of alter in appearance when he's enraged, I don't believe it would ever be super drastic. Most Exalted frames barely have any differences when they use their power, some may grow a part or two like Valkyr's Talons, but to have something like Nidus Deluxe's armor, or Atlas' Rubble armor may just be too unnecessary to really consider designing.

He's a pacifist, man. He doesn't just randomly get jacked because he's mad.

1 hour ago, (XB1)ALG Minuscule36 said:

I'm not a fan of anime in general, so that includes a dislike of Dragon Ball.

Now, while I wouldn't be put off to the idea of Baruuk having some sort of alter in appearance when he's enraged, I don't believe it would ever be super drastic. Most Exalted frames barely have any differences when they use their power, some may grow a part or two like Valkyr's Talons, but to have something like Nidus Deluxe's armor, or Atlas' Rubble armor may just be too unnecessary to really consider designing.

He's a pacifist, man. He doesn't just randomly get jacked because he's mad.

Most pacifist I know do not carry around swords and guns or accept assassination contracts either.(supposed to ironic humor)

I feel what would been more suitable or impressive for baruuk would have been that he is the only warframe to be completely restricted from wielding any weapon except his exhalted fist - forcing player to block, channel and counter. Occasionally disarming enemies and shooting their guns for a short duration or for one magazine, maybe?

Just saying but Savagery is just a placeholder name, it would change if it needs to like Revenant was Vlad and had Mark (Enthrall), Sentient Pact (Mesmer Skin) and Mist Wall (Reave)

So it's kinda like why not change the name instead. Also, Baruuk is some sort of pacifist warframe why make a change just so he can be more "Menacing". on one hand it could be considered yet thinking again I don't think it suits Baruuk imo.

2 hours ago, (XB1)Nightseid said:

Most pacifist I know do not carry around swords and guns or accept assassination contracts either.(supposed to ironic humor)

I feel what would been more suitable or impressive for baruuk would have been that he is the only warframe to be completely restricted from wielding any weapon except his exhalted fist - forcing player to block, channel and counter. Occasionally disarming enemies and shooting their guns for a short duration or for one magazine, maybe?

Agreed, like his 4th doesnt look satisfying enough to use over weapons lol. Like valk has an extremely satisfying 4th ability with claws to help give her this raging preadator like feeling which feels good. 

I gotta see how he is 1st though b4 judging cause i didnt like garuda at 1st but now shes kinda growin on me, i still wish she was more violently gory tho but i digress, i like your idea but i just gotta see how baruk is first know?

Im not so sure about how it will fit. Sure I do want the ability to feel more powerful, but not in the way that he becomes half-hulk with his apearence. 

Like some said, he is a "pacifict till he have to retaliate" theme frame. Not calm till he get angry and rip an tear everything Doom style. He simply strikes back.