Euphona prime riven

Grayfox1990

Question

12 answers to this question

49 minutes ago, Kebast said:

If you paid 700 plat for that, then yeah you got scammed. Try knowing what you want to buy before throwing down that much plat 

Is there something I can do other then sending reports? Btw, there should be a scamming report too. It's missing I feel.

Edited by Grayfox1990

35 minutes ago, Grayfox1990 said:

Is there something I can do other then sending reports? Btw, there should be a scamming report too. It's missing I feel.

I mean, you knew what you were buying right? You saw these stats and paid 700p for it? That's on you. 

2 minutes ago, Kebast said:

I mean, you knew what you were buying right? You saw these stats and paid 700p for it? That's on you. 

I saw these stats yea but the guy told me that somebody offered him 500 then 550 then 650 and then 700. So it's partly on me...

Edited by Grayfox1990

15 minutes ago, Grayfox1990 said:

I saw these stats yea but the guy told me that somebody offered him 500 then 550 then 650 and then 700. So it's partly on me...

well, I guess the other part was really good in advertising crap.

Like said a hybrid build still works beautiful. And your Riven stats have only half the values of the mods I posted. And - Ammo max isn't so bad...but neither good

I wouldn't even pay 100p.

3 minutes ago, GnarlsDarkley said:

well, I guess the other part was really good in advertising crap.

Like said a hybrid build still works beautiful. And your Riven stats have only half the values of the mods I posted. And - Ammo max isn't so bad...but neither good

I wouldn't even pay 100p.

The riven is on top of these mods. But I presume you know that already. I saw some posts in here as well. I feel like something has to be done for the future. Anyway, can't turn back time what's done is done I suppose. I'll be more carefull next time and I'll try and reroll.

1 minute ago, DangerHobo said:

I think it is still a keeper riven. I would pay 100p. I think Euphona Prime mains would pay 350+. IDK if there are EP mains post kitgun release tho.

Now that you've mentioned it. I did so and eventhough it's a scam, the stats are somewhat better then a normal euphona prime. I'm doing half more dmg with it now. Besides, there isn't much I need in the game anyways and I still have some prime sets left to sell. I think I can reach 1k again with time so. In the meantime, whenever I feel like farming with or without resource booster/getting kuva from sortie, I'll reroll it. It's purely RNG based right? So I can godroll it?