Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

It's only me or Sanctuary Onslaught sometime doesn't drop rewards in some waves like it should be??

Salvator_Dracerta

I've to tell this first, this is about (normal) Sanctuary Onslaught (SO), NOT Elite Sanctuary Onslaught (ESO)

I've run so many rounds of Sanctuary Onslaught (maybe 100+ times) for "[Khora] farm". And I get 11 Chassis, 4 Neuro, 3 Main BP, tons of relics and a huge piles of the same Captura Scenes, but still no any System (so I can't complete Khora).

At first, I think it's Simaris' mistake to keep throwing those relicts and scenes on me. I even meme-ified him by calling his name "Orange Peel Face SimaLITH" (from Lith Relics). lol:crylaugh:

But today I've run the mission many times with DemonLee11's help.
And I noticed that something's wrong.

Normally, Sanctuary Onslaught gives rewards every 2 zones (2, 4, 6, 8) in AABC Rotation (which Khora chassis (8.33%) drop in rotation A, Neuro (9.09%) in B, System (5.64%) and Main BP (5.64%) in C; Hotfix 24.0.6, https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Sanctuary_Onslaught)
(Strange, right? Why I have Chassis 3 folds more than Neuro which has a higher drop rate, and 3 Main BP but no System even though their drop rates are the same??:thinking: )

But what I saw was NOTHING REWARDED IN ZONE 8. At first, I didn't believe my eyes so I look in Mission Result (Progress&Rewards) and found, other than Score and Credits, there're ONLY 2 REWARDS!? (What!?:suspicion:)

I asked DemonLee11 to try a few more times. The first one is normal, nothing special.
But the second time, what I exactly saw clearly with my eyes was NO REWARD IN ZONE 4 AND 8!! (ARRGGGHHHH!!!:facepalm:
How is it happen!?
The Mission Result is hereKyB9

(Zone 9 reached. Then I must get rewards in Zone 2, 4, 6, 8 = 4 rewards. Where're the other 2??)

So I think why Khora System is really hard to get is not only about the drop rate or Simaris' fault, but also (and mainly) because of this.
And I think this is really a big problem (at least for me) that I must urgently report.

7 hours ago, tCartmant said:

Your lack of killing may have played a part? 

Seriously, there is code in there if that your not considered participating you dont get rewards.. 

Hmm... possible.

When I go there as Trinity, I usually keep using EV and Blessing for DPS like Saryn, Volt, Banshee, etc to make sure they have enough energy to spam AoE skills all the time and I can kill only few enemies on my own.

I never think about this before. Ty a lot

Maybe I should try go as Volt next time...

Edited by Dracerta

1 minute ago, Dracerta said:

Hmm... possible.

When I go there as Trinity, I usually keep using EV and Blessing for DPS like Saryn, Volt, Banshee, etc to make sure they have enough energy to spam AoE skills all the time and I can kill only few enemies on my own.

Maybe I should try go as Volt next time...

I am only guessing here.. Trinity kind of falls on that edge where she is really doing a lot even if she isn't killing things. They have not released what the criteria is for how rewards are taken back when participation is suspect.