Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

K-drive kids idea and may more

or0802

may we can have more to the k-drive kids any sort of conversion  with the k-drive kids when you can talk to them and lower the price and ask for a challange and  the  challnge can give you special item and the boss may be something against a one of the k-drive kids  and it may be a race when can you shot one another with the k-drive the first one to be knock-out will be the winner or the first who finshes the race first.when you win the boss it could also give you more  glinty and it also can give you special maybe that special item can be an more part for your k-drive with some sort of special abbilty and may beacuse of that special abbilty we can use it in normal misson to do something with it 

the boss battle against one of the skate board kids will require to master the k-drive(it will be difficult)

may you can shout with the gun on the k-drive 

K-drive aswome experience

also we can have fight against each other with the ark wings

can we have a race with friends with a k-drive and  the ark wing ;D(i like racing) 

Edited by or0802

I've injured myself reading this. All the wonderful ideas you might have stated have become moot due to zero punctuation and highlighting the text. Please reformat, and those of us that were able to make it through can join in the conversation.

Note: if English is not your native language, that is okay...at least remove the highlighting and throw a few periods in. Doesn't matter where, at least we'll then know you tried. 😉

20 minutes ago, (PS4)Awesomenisticus said:

I've injured myself reading this. All the wonderful ideas you might have stated have become moot due to zero punctuation and highlighting the text. Please reformat, and those of us that were able to make it through can join in the conversation.

Note: if English is not your native language, that is okay...at least remove the highlighting and throw a few periods in. Doesn't matter where, at least we'll then know you tried. 😉

Here's how I'm reading the original post:

Spoiler

Can we have more to the K-Drive kids? Any sort of conversion? With the K-Drive kids when you can talk to them we could have the option to lower the price* by completing a challange. The challnge could give you a special item (to trade for standing). The challenge being something like a race against one of the kids, where can you shot one another while on the k-drive; the winner would be last one standing or the first to finsh the race. When you win, the kid could also give you more standing and it can also give you a special item, maybe a part for your k-drive with some sort of special abilty. 

The "boss battle" against one of the K-Drive kids would require mastering the K-Drive skills/maneuvers (it will be difficult).

Maybe you can shoot with the gun (secondary-only?) while on the K-Drive 

K-drive as an awesome experience.

Also can we have a fight against each other with the Archwings?

Can we have a race with friends with a K-Drive and  the Archwing ;D (I like racing) 

Competitive battle-racing would be fun, but I doubt PvP will ever successfully get pushed into the game. Maybe racing without the combat element between players is attainable without community backlash.

The whole lower price thing is unnecessary though, since soon enough we'll have the normal timed races available for quickly grinding standing. Though a standing trade would be nice; challenging combat-racing through the Corpus bases and back? Just reckless enough to be down the Kids' alley vent.