Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mesa Prime Access is Live!

[DE]Helen

Meh, the accessories 😕 I wanted something for the operator, but more like a full body outfit, not just head-gear. The two Prime operator outfits so far look great but they are both vaulted.

Also, another Sugatra....? Meh.

I'm probably gonna get the big pack again, if only for the platinum und the frame/weapons. But really hoped for something cool accessory-wise this time.

vor 12 Stunden schrieb uberfu:

Makes them need to go back and revamp older Prime Frames like Rhino and Frost (as these don't look much different than the non-Prime versions).  Let's put some "gold" shoulder pads on Rhino and call it a thing.

agree. at some point they should not just revisit the stats but mainly the appearance. if i we just compare the recent 3-4 prime frames with old ones...that difference. also stats...right now the stats improvement is small. maybe they should buff the amount of bonus stats on prime frames when the game finally gets more difficult content/endgame. right now its more of a fashion thing imo more so than a focus on the improved stats. its a small benefit but i think that needs a revisit too. just looking at some of the armor buffs compared to the base version on some frames is pretty much "so what". when enemies are strong enough where careful play actually matters these small improvements from base to prime version rarely REALLY matter at all~

this is the first time i want to buy a prime access, it's a freakin' MESA PRIME!! And her design is beyond my expectation, making her deluxe skin looks obsolete. I was going to buy the highest tier. But with this accessories, probably just gonna buy the mid tier. Yes I will still give you my money, DE. I was hoping a syandana, just like her deluxe skin. Anyway, kudos to the team for designing Mesa Prime this good.

For the first time ever....

I'm so happy that The Prime Access & Accessory Pack are sold separately.

Instead of the accessory pack (my usual purchase as I enjoy farming the prime parts)  I'll probably just buy the Access this time around.

Man...I'm sorry DE but those accessories should be vaulted before the access comes out.

1 hour ago, (PS4)Zero_029 said:

For the first time ever....

I'm so happy that The Prime Access & Accessory Pack are sold separately.

Instead of the accessory pack (my usual purchase as I enjoy farming the prime parts)  I'll probably just buy the Access this time around.

Man...I'm sorry DE but those accessories should be vaulted before the access comes out.

You made ma day mate, lol🤩

12 hours ago, (PS4)GER_SIGNUM said:

Don't forget the 1365 plats

Even still, I wouldn't pay an extra $50-$60 for the added platinum and boosters when I could wait for a 75% off and get 4200-ish plat for the same price. 

Really hope DE makes a different choice on this one. 

14 hours ago, (PS4)GER_SIGNUM said:

Don't forget the 1365 plats

prime accessories don't include platinum. Spending that much money to get weak cosmetics that probably took a couple of hours to make and a bunch of boosters are definitely not worth the price of an AAA game.

9 hours ago, Vzytation said:

why is a melee released with a warframe that benefits when no melee is equipped.

top 10 questions that scientists can't answer. But hey, Redeemer prime is something we've wanted for a while and that thing looks beautiful. Also, its the perfect melee to a frame that is focused on guns, like, even her melee wep is a gun :V

Archived