Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mesa Prime Access is Live!

[DE]Helen

Huh. The full set of Operator accessories looks slightly different - there is an eyepiece in steam announcement. Is it something that will show up if all pieces are on, the mistake in screenshot or accessories will have moving parts?

Still... Sugatras are practically invisible, Operator accessories are neat, but something is missing. Personal opinion. If there is some interesting effect, it may be something worth buying, but as it is? Probably not.

too much copy and paste accessories... the earpiece, we got 2 others which look very identical to this one , mask is almost the same as the one you can get from baro..  if those were in the market for plat it might be ok, but in a prime access, no way, not worth it!

32 minutes ago, xcenic said:

I am willing to pay for the entire package in the hope that the accessories will be delayed and renewed with something more dignified.

I LOVE the Operator Accessories, and will be buying this Prime Access for sure. Keep up the good work, DE!

3 minutes ago, (XB1)RDeschain82 said:

The accessories are different. I'll deff be rockin them in full.

That said

I was hoping for a duster for my operator, wanted my operator to have that cyber punk blade runner look. Eeehh oh well. 

And thanks @NightmareT12 

Man, after so much time seeing you in the Mesa train here in the Forums for this I had no doubt you must be as excited as a child in a candy store. I know that feeling, I felt it with Nekros, Oberon and Chroma.

*fond memories play*

Enjoy the frame to the fullest man 🙂

Hey, anyone else remember when Loading Screen Prime was a HUGE joke, and nobody wanted it.....and over a year later, EVERYONE wants it now and wants it to make some sort of comeback?

(Weird how Prime Accessories jokes of the past become the Needed Collector's Items of the future...)

I usually get the prime accessory packs, but I have to agree with the majority of other posters here, the prime accessories this time are really disappointing. This is coming from someone who got both the operator suite prime accessory packs. 😭

2 minutes ago, Tangent-Valley said:

Hey, anyone else remember when Loading Screen Prime was a HUGE joke, and nobody wanted it.....and over a year later, EVERYONE wants it now and wants it to make some sort of comeback?

(Weird how Prime Accessories jokes of the past become the Needed Collector's Items of the future...)

I keep saying this: One day we'll maneuver the Liset for something else and I'll be rocking my gilded one 😎

15 минут назад, Tangent-Valley сказал:

Loading screen prime was like a sugatra, but people actually notice it. Anyway, I bought that fashion package for the Operator suit ☺️.

@NightmareT12, I may have convinced some Tenno that air support charges of loading screen prime last longer and ship interior looks much more fabulous... of course, later I have clarified that it was a joke. 

I regret nothing.

11 minutes ago, Tangent-Valley said:

Hey man, I'd take a gold-encrusted ship that flaps around on my loading screen over some earings and mouthpieces for "the-shekeler-that-lives-inside-me".

18 minutes ago, NightmareT12 said:

Man, after so much time seeing you in the Mesa train here in the Forums for this I had no doubt you must be as excited as a child in a candy store. I know that feeling, I felt it with Nekros, Oberon and Chroma.

*fond memories play*

Enjoy the frame to the fullest man 🙂

200.gif

Thanks brother, You know I'm ready to regulate! 😊

Got to be honest it does feel like the accessories are gradually getting worse of late and 'not worth the money' compared with some earlier packs. 

I'd have maybe bought the face mask for the operator if it was for say 100 plat.  The ear things don't look massively different (ok maybe more detailed but you get the idea) than the 'free' baro ears and even the head band and sugatra don't look excessively complicated to model so I'm not sure I would say they're 'worth the money' when you're spending (in UK) at a minimum £33....

vor 17 Minuten schrieb Tangent-Valley:

"loading screen prime" also includes "saita prime suit" for the operator and it does not have other suits which are almost 100% the same and you can buy them from baro....

Mesa accompanied me through  most of the time.she is the strongest,coolest warframe ever,  even after the nerf.

to be honest , the prime version  is a driving force for me to play WF . I'm very satisfied with the design of Mesa Prime, but at the same time I would like her  Prime Accessories has the  same quality.

DE,You can't have a high quality warframe prime Ver with a low quality Prime Accessories. It's not responsible to the players. or to me.

im so sad more then even.

I saw some meh operator cosmetics and then the final nail in the coffin for me is yet another "Prime" sugatra for some extra padding. I once bought a Prime sugatra and decided never again because I couldn't even tell if I had it equipped or not. I never see any players begging for deluxe or Tennogen sugatras and yet we keep getting them in PA again and again?

It just confirms what I think that the accessories are way too expensive given players can buy a lot of fancier Tennogen items for the same amount. I hope the packs ever get something a little more extra because it's what I wouldn't mind buying if I felt I was getting my money's worth in bling.

Mesa Prime looks dope though. Good job with her design.

1 hour ago, qroar said:

I gotta say it, I'm not feeling those operator accessories.

It seema to be a pattern with prime access. An amazing beautiful, highly hyped for prime like mesa, valkyre, saryn, and a couple others didn't get amazing accessories cause DE sells it with the prime and weapons. Which this time look DAAAYMMM fine. Love the redeemer look. 

And then on primes that aren't that hyped, like hydroid, limbo, Vauban and a couple others, they try sell it with the accessories. Hydroid prime armour imo is insanely good on almost every frame. It's not too bulky but big enough too look good, not too ornate, but ornate enough to look good. And so on

Archived