Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mesa Prime Access is Live!

[DE]Helen

Mesa Prime and her armaments are looking great and as a Mesa Lover I am tending to buy the Prime Access, but hell the Prime accessories are looking so dull and uninteresting. Operator face accessories are okay-looking but not worth the money, sorry and we don't need to talk about that sugatra. Dunno if you guys want to add something else but in this state I refuse to pay money for the accessories pack.

The prime warframe and weapons packs(not always the accessories packs) are soo worth it in my opinion considering what u get with them and the amount of fun have with the goodies.And those who lament about spending their money on this and not having anything left for other gaming stuff I say to you: “Before you can be rich you must be poor” to quote a very misunderstood financial genius.

Look, its Christmas and you guys at DE know that have extra money to spend on us as well as in other people. I am sure that there will be people that will by the accessories regardless of what other people think of them, but there are those of us who will not get them if they don't see value. So i would suggest you guys at DE to add something that people might find value in like a syandana or a ship skin(we haven have one of those in like 2 years). if it takes time, fine, but this accessories pack needs to have something else in it for people to spend money in it...

3 hours ago, Mifune013 said:

Will the Anten Prime Operator Earpiece be visible with the Umbra Hooded Scarf equipped?

It still hides the ears. Which is terrible, and such an easy fix. 

Example: when ears and scarf are equiped, bring the scarf down below the ear lobe and done. 

But I guess it's one of those "low priority bug" things. 

8 minutes ago, (XB1)RDeschain82 said:

It still hides the ears. Which is terrible, and such an easy fix. 

Example: when ears and scarf are equiped, bring the scarf down below the ear lobe and done. 

But I guess it's one of those "low priority bug" things. 

Eh. They wouldn't even need to do that much. Except for three earpieces they wouldn't even clip with the scarf, and one of them probably wouldn't even clip that badly.

Anyways, I don't think they want to mess with the scarf's model for that. And they really don't need to. Just let things clip. If they look badly make some changes. In the case of two of the earpieces that would clip, just hide them.

Ironically one of the earpieces that clip is the Umbra Earpiece. So you can't wear Umbra Hood with Umbra Earpiece.

Looks like i be saving my 500 Kronor (49 USD for those tho dont know) due to it being Operator accessories in general, but even those are alot more lacking, even for the space brats.

Mesa Prime with Redeemer Prime and Akjagara Prime though? Definitly a worth buy in my opinion (Also, those who do love the operator accessories, more power to you. Its just not for me.)

Archived