Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mesa Prime Access is Live!

[DE]Helen

Not gonna lie, I have only one luxury and its buying prime access packs.

Now.

Where is.... my lovely shiny new MESA PRIME?

Come on. Throw us a bone here. As in, information, I mean obviously if there's something wrong with mesa prime, I understand that, but the silence is deafening.

The Mesa Prime Montesa alternate helmet is pretty underwhelming compared to her to base helmet. Sure its existence sugared up the Prime Accessories pack, but if you want my honest opinion unless you’re a collector of cosmetics it’s severely not worth it. The Montesa helmet looks like an egg that was painted with gold leaf and given a small fedora. That’s it.

Besides that, can I get some comparative feedback with regards to Redeemer Prime? I believe that weapon is this Access with the special perk. Seems like every charged shot or bullet fired from it has a muzzle flash after effect that triggers. I’m unsure if it’s a visual aesthetic or an actual effect in battle. Could use some confirmation on this from players who have used Redeemer Prime or a DE representative who can clarify about it.

Also, as the first crit-based gunblade, I find it odd that even at 3.0x combo multiplier with a BloodRush build, shots fired from the Redeemer Prime aren’t critting be them charged shots or shots from Bullet Dance. Was this a stealth patch or an unintended oversight that got in the build?

1 hour ago, (PS4)ShadewDonger said:

Why is her prime access not purchasable in the PSN store. I'm in the US but that shouldn't matter. This is the only prime I've ever wanted to buy but now I cant.

Edit: I just made a support ticket because I'm not sure if it's a me issue, a region, issue or whatever else it might be.

You have to scroll down under Add-Ons in the PSN Store. It was finnicky for me too, but it’s been available since 1230 EST as far as I’m aware today.

Is the Montesa helmet also included in the accessories bundle on PS4?  It is not listed as one of the contents.

Pack Includes:
- 1365 Platinum
- Anten Prime Earpiece, Respa Prime Mask and Erlang Prime Oculus: Customize your Operator with these fashionable accessories
- Cholla Prime Sugatra: Mesa Prime’s signature Sugatra
- 90 Day Affinity Booster
- 90 Day Credit Booster

Archived