Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mesa Prime Access is Live!

[DE]Helen

@[DE]Helen, @[DE]Danielle, @[DE]Rebecca.

I’m honestly confused by the Mesa Prime Access. I’ve been playtesting both the AkJagara Prime and the Redeemer Prime extensively for the past two days and can’t for the life of me deliberate if any of these two weapons have a special perk attached to them. My suspicions fell toward the Redeemer Prime, but there doesn’t seem to be anything notable.

• AkJagara Prime has a 0.2 Punchthrough. That’s unique from the normal variant but nothing to flaunt much about.
  • Redeemer Prime is the first gunblade that has crit stats. However, the usual and typical manner in using a gunblade is the charged shots / Bullet Dance shots and they don’t crit at all with a Blood Rush build. It seems like Acolyte mods have no effect on gunblade shots tied with the combo multiplier.
  • Redeemer Prime has a muzzle flash half a second after every time shots are fired. Unique aesthetic, but it doesn’t look like it does anything.
  • Redeemer Prime has a unique slam aesthetic. Again, it doesn’t look like it does anything.

So... is there anything special about this Prime Access outside of “MESA PRIME YES!!”? I’d really like to know, I’m losing sleep playtesting. lol

14 hours ago, Azurefireflower said:

Untitled.png

What I wanna know if that 1365 Plat is intentional, and if so, is it trade able. 

Yes, and yes. It's been that way for the last 3 years I've been playing. 

On 2018-12-19 at 9:03 PM, (PS4)Lei-Lei_23 said:

@[DE]Helen, @[DE]Danielle, @[DE]Rebecca.

I’m honestly confused by the Mesa Prime Access. I’ve been playtesting both the AkJagara Prime and the Redeemer Prime extensively for the past two days and can’t for the life of me deliberate if any of these two weapons have a special perk attached to them. My suspicions fell toward the Redeemer Prime, but there doesn’t seem to be anything notable.

• AkJagara Prime has a 0.2 Punchthrough. That’s unique from the normal variant but nothing to flaunt much about.
  • Redeemer Prime is the first gunblade that has crit stats. However, the usual and typical manner in using a gunblade is the charged shots / Bullet Dance shots and they don’t crit at all with a Blood Rush build. It seems like Acolyte mods have no effect on gunblade shots tied with the combo multiplier.
  • Redeemer Prime has a muzzle flash half a second after every time shots are fired. Unique aesthetic, but it doesn’t look like it does anything.
  • Redeemer Prime has a unique slam aesthetic. Again, it doesn’t look like it does anything.

So... is there anything special about this Prime Access outside of “MESA PRIME YES!!”? I’d really like to know, I’m losing sleep playtesting. lol

Redeemer (not prime) only does explosive damage on charge shots, the reason why it could use shattering impact effectively against Edilons over Sarpa.

Depending accuracy and amount of projectiles, if Redeemer Prime does impact on its charged shots, it could be the all in one melee-gun. 

15 minutes ago, (NSW)Evilpricetag said:

Redeemer (not prime) only does explosive damage on charge shots, the reason why it could use shattering impact effectively against Edilons over Sarpa.

Depending accuracy and amount of projectiles, if Redeemer Prime does impact on its charged shots, it could be the all in one melee-gun. 

Charged shots or Bullet Dance shots via Redeemer/Prime only deals Blast Damage and your chosen elemental combo.

Shattering Impact has no effect on shots fired via this gunblade. Only Sarpa has that discrepancy over the Redeemer family of gunblades when IPS damage types are concerned with gunblade shots.

20 minutes ago, (PS4)Lei-Lei_23 said:

Charged shots or Bullet Dance shots via Redeemer/Prime only deals Blast Damage and your chosen elemental combo.

Shattering Impact has no effect on shots fired via this gunblade. Only Sarpa has that discrepancy over the Redeemer family of gunblades when IPS damage types are concerned with gunblade shots.

Ty for that.

Kinda curious if they have hidden any passives to weapons via wall attacks, wall latching shots? 

But don't most weapons with passives hint at it in description? 

On 2018-12-29 at 2:54 AM, (NSW)1kSakura said:

I can’t wait for her to be released on the nintendo switch! I’ve saved up enough money to buy her and am itching to spend it on her. Hopefully, she comes out the first week of January as I will be coming back soon from break for school and I’ll be busy again.

What if I told you the relics were on Switch already? But if you're busy I extremely strongly advise against it. I got the neuro relic without even noticing and then farmed Neo relics for hours upon hours before I finally got another then I just paid plat for the last two pieces. When I say hours I mean like 10+ hours.

On 2018-12-30 at 9:09 AM, driznuts said:

I was just told that if you buy the $50 access, you don't get Mesa Prime wtf?!?

On 2018-12-31 at 2:10 PM, (NSW)1kSakura said:

The $50 is just for the accessories, I think. You’d have to pay at least $80 to get Mesa Prime.

Prime Accessories pack=

- 1365 Platinum - Anten Prime Earpiece, Respa Prime Mask and Erlang Prime Oculus - Cholla Prime Sugatra - 90 Day Affinity Booster - 90 Day Credit Booster

Prime Access pack=

- 2625 Platinum - Mesa Prime - Akjagara Prime - Redeemer Prime - Exclusive Mesa Prime Glyphs

The money is really in the Plat, boosters, and weapons. If they just sold a prime frame I'd say it would be like 20 bucks. If you don't care about the extras and just want Mesa Prime, you're better off just farming. You basically pay 80 bucks to save yourself hours of playing with the plat and the weapons+frame pre unlocked and potato'd.

• 2 weeks later...

On the topic of Mesa Prime specifically, and Exalted Weapons in general, are the Regulators Prime intended to not have changeable skins? Is Regulators Prime the first Prime version of Exalted weapons?

Its not that I dont like the look of Mesa Prime by default, its just that as I noticed the Deluxe skin: Mesa Presidio has a different look to the Regulators, I'm a bit off-tilted that the Regulators Prime does not follow suit to the Deluxe Skin version of the Regulators when equipped...

There should be a setting to change the appearance of the Regulators Prime and Exalted Weapons in general.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived