Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

ABILITY TO K-DRIVE WITH MY OPERATOR? ..MAYBE MINING AND FISHING TOO?

(PSN)lightskinhulk121

It really feels like a missing element especially with the sick new operator apparel. i wanna look like the corpus antichrist in my all black ventrat haztech hybrid getup lol

but as far as mining and fishing i feel like those are tasks that dont require a death machine aka warframe to do although i know tenno abilities in theory are more powerful than warframes but still. would be neat i think. id always use the feature for sure.

• Like 1

i agree!!! and maybe we can have a k-drive warframe that transforms or has wheels, such as giving octavia some new movements so that she can become a laser/disco ball lul, no joke i mean to me octavia is a warframe that should be able to slice things and drive with her arm/blades, it has too many hidden features/music making/and obscure nature, so the least is to give all warframes and operators some unique tricks and animations when they are in k-drive, as well as some weaponform so the k-drive is usable for combat as a shield/blade weapon that can be split-into several types of weapons or transformer, dual blades/dual swords, think about legos...but yeh, the warframes and landscapes are not harmoneouts enough because also there are no imposing factors other than walls, and fuel doesnt run out on the k-drive from my understanding there should be some inhibidint factors, bigger monsters, bigger traps, guns, avalanches, detecting and seing other enemies in snow mobies, or helicopters comes to mind, burt i just started playing the game and i dont even know how to get a k-drive, or mods for it..if thats even posible, there should be some unique machines for cetus and the other planets too...as for operator, they should be able to deploy their own version of the k-drive, maybe a chibi/or mini-skate, how about a jetpack? or functional rocket mode?

On 2018-12-13 at 11:14 AM, (PS4)lightskinhulk121 said:

It really feels like a missing element especially with the sick new operator apparel. i wanna look like the corpus antichrist in my all black ventrat haztech hybrid getup lol

but as far as mining and fishing i feel like those are tasks that dont require a death machine aka warframe to do although i know tenno abilities in theory are more powerful than warframes but still. would be neat i think. id always use the feature for sure.

my fix would be that5 operators have alot of passive abilities and enhancements with the coming of augmentations in fortuna, maybe the players can have some augmentations, and discover new blueprints for other vehicles and transportation via rockets, skates, snow vehicles, wheels, like ski and other jet vehicles, where posuible, i've played SSX and other snowboarding/mobile games before, its good to experience other types of vehicles, maybe add a parachuse/trusters, and other unique features, since each warframe doesnt have any special bonus/merit, and the operators dont seem to have native or passive skills from what  i know, the minimum is to let them use some different toys, and have the mini-k-drive basicly unlocked with some reductions and upgrade shop, etc. 

mbypnivgbu521.jpg

Take a moment to dream, eh? 😉

Definitely on my 2019 wishlist. Perhaps, given the inherent squishiness of an operator compared to a frame, and their much lower relative mass, k-drives might receive a base speed buff when being ridden by an operator? Not only would you be more vulnerable while riding one as an operator to offset this, you'd also have the longer down time after a wipeout, given the transference animation. Seems fair?

• Like 1