General Bug Report Guidelines - Please Read ×

Bug on grineer missions with the enemy that takes ur weapon.

(PSN)Samster3999

Seriously fix your #*!%ing S#&$ DE. EVERYONE knows you just like every other developer only give a #*!% about pc but we console players have given you millions in support and expect that in return!!! If you can't optimize your games for consoles don't #*!%ing make them! Fix! Your! S#&$!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

8 hours ago, (PS4)bur1edaliveOS said:

Fix your sh!t DE. I'll be posting on this every day until you do, or I break my PlayStation and never play your game again.. 

Dude.

2016 DE hotfixed this game 3 times a week.

No other game gets as much care or attention from its developers as Warframe, it’s the largest live team to ever stay on a project this late into its life.

If even DE is making you this mad, maybe gaming isn’t for you.

Being the largest and one of the longest running teams doesn't give them any excuse to drop the ball with massive updates producing game breaking bugs. When something is broken after a major content update, when it was fine before, means they fukked up. And I don't know of anyone who hasn't bought plat to 'support the devs' including me. If I can't complete a sortie because its primary weapons only and that weapon disappears, then thats a pretty big deal. Let alone every other mission that that will happen in. Its a general rule to updates. Make it better, not worse.. 

8 hours ago, (PS4)bur1edaliveOS said:

Being the largest and one of the longest running teams doesn't give them any excuse to drop the ball with massive updates producing game breaking bugs. When something is broken after a major content update, when it was fine before, means they fukked up. And I don't know of anyone who hasn't bought plat to 'support the devs' including me. If I can't complete a sortie because its primary weapons only and that weapon disappears, then thats a pretty big deal. Let alone every other mission that that will happen in. Its a general rule to updates. Make it better, not worse.. 

They have actually addressed that before.

They need to add new content or the game dies.

Adding new content to the game has the potential to break other things.

If they stop adding content and fix everything, the game will be a ghost town.

They have to do both.

Which they do, a lot of people are complaining about this issue, I’m sure a fix is being worked on.