Confused on vaulted items

(PSN)macbic_

Question

Alright, hi everyone I am a returning player and I'm starting to actually understand the game more than I did before and I'm starting to really get back into it. But I have a few questions that I'm having trouble finding answers to on the internet. So, I understand how relics work, and how to acquire them and then get prime parts from them. And I want to get Saryn Prime, but I was unaware that she was "vaulted" I looked what relics her blueprint dropped in and all of the relics are not available in the drop pools. Although I got her systems from a random fissure I did a while ago. So is she unavailable for me to craft at the moment? Is the only way I can get her from buying it from other players?

2 answers to this question

When a Prime item is unvaulted it means that relics that drop the parts are brought back in as mission/syndicate rewards.  Any relics that are obtained during this time can be used whenever meaning that the parts can be obtained at any time as long as someone has the relics for them.  Once you get the relics there are no further restrictions.

Edited by Starfreak911