Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sortie Grievance With Squadmates.

(PSN)Ashagin

Please after u finish the first sortie wait a few or more seconds for your squad to change loadout in navigation.   The same button which is square is used to change loadouts and to accept missions.  I try to set up my loadouts for each sortie in advance to be more efficient and every time a squad mate picks next mission asap I either have to go no and hope they dont leave,  run to foundry to change loadout or leave squad.  U used to have to hit options and then accept mission but that changed sometime recently for the worse.  I know this isn't a problem with PC unless you use a controller and idk if it matters with xbox but ps4 it can be frustrating 

Edited by (PS4)Ashagin

There's always that one edgelord with a Zephyr in pub groups who starts the next sortie as soon as the first one ends even though he isn't contributing anything so if that happens just leave squad, change your gear and try again. But if someone just selects the next mission and waits for the others to accept then don't worry, go change your stuff and accept or if you want to edit mods and such just say 'one sec' in chat.

Or join a clan and play with friends instead, it's always better because there's more communication

Dunno if it's the same for PS4, but on PC there's a button in the lower light corner on navigation screen that lets you quickly change loadouts.

Before I start doing a sortie, I check all missions, make the appropriate changes (frame and weapons build selection) and then just select the wanted loadout, without the need to run to the arsenal.

Waiting for others to make the appropriate changes is a common courtesy, and if someone presses the start button before everyone's done, I leave the group together with my gf on the general principle.

16 hours ago, Orgoon said:
16 hours ago, Orgoon said:

Dunno if it's the same for PS4, but on PC there's a button in the lower light corner on navigation screen that lets you quickly change loadouts.

Before I start doing a sortie, I check all missions, make the appropriate changes (frame and weapons build selection) and then just select the wanted loadout, without the need to run to the arsenal.

Waiting for others to make the appropriate changes is a common courtesy, and if someone presses the start button before everyone's done, I leave the group together with my gf on the general principle.

This is exactly what my post is about.  On ps4 u have to press the square button to access loadouts in navigation but if someone starts mission then the square becomes accept mission and u can't access loadouts. 

I do the same thing and try to prep my loadouts for the days sorties to save a little time.

On the last part I agree with u completely.  

Edited by (PS4)Ashagin