Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Is With These Build Requirments For Garuda?

(XBOX)Rey Za BurreI

2 hours ago, (XB1)GearsMatrix301 said:

It’s random chance if he sells it. So far his inventory hasn’t changed.

You can also buy them from other players. If you didn't want to grind to ranks 3 and 4 with Solaris United, you could spend around a total of 15 plat (current market prices) to get the necessary Marquis and Zodian.

10 hours ago, deothor said:

Simple. Someone in DE devteam was scared S-less that noone will want to play their new open world, so they put some kind of a carrot.. or rather a bunch of sticks.. for doing bounties.

This is completely invalidated by the fact you can buy Garuda and Gara and even Revenant in the market with platinum.

14 hours ago, Flandyrll said:

The same reason why every Warframe, weapon, equipment and upgrade is gotten from a different mission at different stages of the game with different conditions. Is there any particular reason why ranking up on a faction is different from reaching a certain mastery rank, unlocking a certain mission or gathering items to build a navigation beacon?

Because some people get mad if they cant get whatever it Is they're after in a single 27 hour marathon session.

2 hours ago, IntheCoconut said:

You can also buy them from other players. If you didn't want to grind to ranks 3 and 4 with Solaris United, you could spend around a total of 15 plat (current market prices) to get the necessary Marquis and Zodian.

Oh yeah because there will totally be player that have access to thyst already.

Edited by (XB1)GearsMatrix301

38 minutes ago, (XB1)GearsMatrix301 said:

Oh yeah because there will totally be player that have access to thyst already.

You can buy her outright with Plat. You don't want to spend that much Plat?

Then you can grind the standings and mats for her. You don't want to grind to get her for free?

You can wait until other people do it, and buy their mats for a small amount of Plat. You don't want to wait to buy her for cheap?

Then I'm out of suggestions/solutions. I guess I'm sorry that DE didn't just give her out for free?

vor 10 Stunden schrieb (PS4)drpunk-yo:

They've gone straight from pretty much shortest with Gara to pretty much longest with Garuda.

with the difference that gara bp droprate was crap and the bounty rewards overall in the beginning, don't remember how long it took them until they kinda "fixed" it. still rng can be a pain.

with the exception of toroids, you can get every thing pretty easy for garuda, since her bp's drop in almost every bounty and the thyst, it is tradeable and the prices are low (2-3 plat)

2 hours ago, (XB1)Rey Za BurreI said:

If it's not one of "those guys" trying to defend any and everything, you have one of "those guys" who tries to call someone entitled just because they feel a way about something. sigh...lol

Or one of those guys attempting to bait because they have nothing substantial to bring to the table.

This mature conversation stuff is difficult, huh?

10 minutes ago, (XB1)Thy Divinity said:

Or one of those guys attempting to bait because they have nothing substantial to bring to the table.

This mature conversation stuff is difficult, huh?

And what did you bring other than calling someone "entitled"? Such a compelling argument huh? smh lol 

Edited by (XB1)Rey Za BurreI

16 minutes ago, (XB1)Rey Za BurreI said:

And what did you bring other than calling someone "entitled"? Such a mature argument huh? smh lol

2 hours ago, ChaosSabre said:

Coz people built gara in a day and stopped playing cetus bounties and progressing to max rank.

Now if you want Garuda you gotta max out standing making people play the game or spend platinum. Win-win for DE.

People were complaining about Gara's drop rate. So who was building her in a day? Anyways, obtaining Gara was not the reason people started losing interest in Plains. People lost interest in Plains because there is nothing to do. Anybody will get tired of the same repetitive bounties and events. If they do  repeat of Plains with Fortuna it's gonna end in the result. Doesn't matter if they try to lock Garuda behind a progression wall. 

Edited by (XB1)Rey Za BurreI

3 hours ago, (XB1)Rey Za BurreI said:

And what did you bring other than calling someone "entitled"? Such a compelling argument huh? smh lol 

So you believe that this thread is not born of entitlement?  You are clearly upset because you can't bypass the intended gating mechanic that has always been part of Warframe.  

The reasons we have said mechanic have already been previously mentioned above.  Which are pretty apparent for the longevity of the game. While you were focusing on trying to find "one of those guys who defends everything", I was pointing out the obvious.

Next time try and pay attention to the actual subject that YOU brought up while the adults are speaking instead of head hunting to soothe your bruised ego.

Edited by (XB1)Thy Divinity

18 hours ago, DrBorris said:

And if you could get Garuda within a few hour of booting Fortuna you would be complaining bout how there is no reason to grind Fortuna...

Also, it is important to note Garuda is quite cheap once you hit rank 4. She is kind of like your big reward for doing the Fortuna grind.

DE can't win.

Exactly - if you made her easier to get, you would just get gem blueprints for levelling up, blueprints for nothing essentially. I don't see what the big deal is?

She's your reason for going to fortuna as she's a pretty good prize.

6 hours ago, FlusteredFerret said:

I've actually managed to farm quite a bit of Thyst. Seems to drop for me even when I don't get a perfect cut. Zodian & Amaryst are proving more elusive for me so far.

Yeah no, I farmed the materials day 1. It’s the 1 week time gate to get the refinement blueprint from Solaris Reputation.

17 hours ago, (XB1)Thy Divinity said:

So you believe that this thread is not born of entitlement?  You are clearly upset because you can't bypass the intended gating mechanic that has always been part of Warframe.  

The reasons we have said mechanic have already been previously mentioned above.  Which are pretty apparent for the longevity of the game. While you were focusing on trying to find "one of those guys who defends everything", I was pointing out the obvious.

Next time try and pay attention to the actual subject that YOU brought up while the adults are speaking instead of head hunting to soothe your bruised ego.

Questioning something and being upset are two totally different things. "You are clearly upset because..." No. I'm not upset, but continue "....you can bypass the intended gating mechanic that has always been apart of Warframe". Uhh no, I can't remember the last frame that's resources were time gated behind a faction Ranking. Nice try on the argument though buddy. 

30 minutes ago, (XB1)Rey Za BurreI said:

Questioning something and being upset are two totally different things. "You are clearly upset because..." No. I'm not upset, but continue "....you can bypass the intended gating mechanic that has always been apart of Warframe". Uhh no, I can't remember the last frame that's resources were time gated behind a faction Ranking. Nice try on the argument though buddy. 

I see you are one of those players who like to argue for arguments sake.  So let's try something different:

You stay here and keep posting about how the Garuda grind is bothering you and see how far it actually gets you.  Whether it is gated due to faction ranking or a mission or anything else is irrelevant.  

Question away.  I'm sure you'll get an answer.  By the looks of things you've had several, though I doubt you were paying attention.  Seems your focus is elsewhere.

Edited by (XB1)Thy Divinity

I don't want everything handed to me in one day. In fact, Fortuna did most of what Plains did better in terms of bounties and their rewards. I felt invested in what I was doing despite becoming tedious trying to get to "Old Mate". It seemed far more feasible compared to the climb in Cetus. This isn't about "I want it now!!!" People keep making those assumptions. That's far from the point. The point is sooner rather than later - not now. Sooner meaning "a little while from right now" compared to "down the road" later on.

I busted my butt to get Garuda on PC. By the time I built her I was near burnt out on grinding standing and farming mats for dojo research and that was just from playing it somwhat casually in-between running Void and fissures for the Prime Vault and gathering some ducats. Aside from a few dedicated sessions for fish and gems, I just happened to have enough materials after all that to build my first kit gun and the two MOAs before I built the final one that I wanted (until Part 2).

Damned if you do, damned if you don't. 

Well guess ill save 60 damned bucks

Looks like I'm saving my money to have a reason to grind ranks

Lmao I'm one if the ppl who got to Surah in cetus like 3 months ago and played it when it first released

Edited by (PS4)sealed_jsword1
Sad to say Finley distribution might get that 60 since theres nothing unique for sale in fortuna

you Need to be old mate for the heist (which im sure you want to do once you peeps get them). just see Garuda as byprdoct off a Long term preject instead of the main Goal. thats how i saw her and that made getting her much easier. also, if you have  a Booster you can mine several days worth of gems in a single sessions

On 2018-12-13 at 4:31 PM, (XB1)Rey Za BurreI said:

No, I don;t need to "tonget" better at it and I don't need to learn to be patient. It's already learned. I don't appreciate being locked out of resources.

lol WTH is a tonget android predictions are hilerious sometimes. 

but yes, get better at it, nothing is just handed to you. otherwise the game would be boring. 

20 hours ago, (XB1)Thy Divinity said:

I see you are one of those players who like to argue for arguments sake.  So let's try something different:

You stay here and keep posting about how the Garuda grind is bothering you and see how far it actually gets you.  Whether it is gated due to faction ranking or a mission or anything else is irrelevant.  

Question away.  I'm sure you'll get an answer.  By the looks of things you've had several, though I doubt you were paying attention.  Seems your focus is elsewhere.

You didn't have an argument to begin with, you started off by calling someone entitled because of their views on a certain system in the game, but I'm the one trying to argue for arguments sake? Laughable.