How many years do i have to wait for Dethcube Prime?

XenMaster

Dethcube is in a bad spot for a prisma/prime version.

if they released it only with boosted stats on the sentinel it would be a really not exciting prime.

if they give minuscule buff to the weapon then it is still irrelevant.

if they give some actual buff to the weapon it could easily become by far the best sentinel weapon damage wise. I can see a dethrifle prime pulling out 30k or more dps with a riven. And this would be bad

imho dethcube to be an exciting prime needs some major rework, boosted stats and just some minor buff to the rifle.

1 hour ago, Starfreak911 said:

Between 3 months and possibly never.  Other than that who knows.

Too accurate. I think it's a bit sad we got Carrier and Helios before the other two and the timespan between them is so big.

Also I feel like the only idiot waiting for Veritux and Imperator Prime. I still can't believe DE has not found a single place where to put them, even if it's not Prime Access. Come on DE, I've had a Prime Archwing unmatching with the rest of stuff for almost 4 years already ;W;

DE need to rethink when they creating Prime's that each of that packs have:

• Frame
  • Primary
  • Secondary
  • Melee
  • Sentinel
  • Archwing

But we dont have to many sentinels and archwings like we have frames.

They are not focus themself to make balance when they making characters, each character in the game need to have signature.

Same is for upcoming Mesa Prime, she will come with Akjagar + Redeemer without anything else and that will be PRIME pack, really useless pack.

So here is how that poor pack looks like:

https://www.warframe.com/news/mesa-prime-access-coming-soon

3 hours ago, JohnKable said:

Dethcube is in a bad spot for a prisma/prime version.

if they released it only with boosted stats on the sentinel it would be a really not exciting prime.

if they give minuscule buff to the weapon then it is still irrelevant.

if they give some actual buff to the weapon it could easily become by far the best sentinel weapon damage wise. I can see a dethrifle prime pulling out 30k or more dps with a riven. And this would be bad

imho dethcube to be an exciting prime needs some major rework, boosted stats and just some minor buff to the rifle.

nobody ask for braton prime stat on deth machine rifle, though. having high critical and status is already fine.

57 minutes ago, NinjaZeku said:

Still dies from a spit

1 hour ago, XenMaster said:

nobody ask for braton prime stat on deth machine rifle, though. having high critical and status is already fine.

High critical and status would bring its weapon to the levels i was just saying before. Especially with a riven mod. 

And that would also bring the availability of sentinel rivens as hot topic etc. Or they could just downgrade dethrifle rivens to 1/5 disposition so it wouldnt allow a real power creeps since it would only be slightly more damage oriented than other.

but honestly even 15% crit and 10% status would be too much as it is now

Prime Dijinn and Prime Gaza Machete. Only undying sentinel is needed...

Sigh. Surprised nobody brings up "it's not Tenno for sentinels" But of course all sentinels we're originally found by Tenno and upgraded through other factions...

Still no reason why we can't have MORE non Tenno prime weapons. Latron Prime.... 

Eh just give Dethcube and get it over with.. 

Ahhh, the memories... Deathcube have been my first Sentient. Farming credits for BP, sneaking around in Orokin tower on Excalibur with Braton in the search of Control Module, praying that energy will drop, counting every bullet. Good times.

Anyway, on topic: you will have to wait no longer then 16 years.

+1 for Dexcube.