Question

I have a few questions about Mirage and Tek Gravity.

First off, I really like my build, high DMG and duration, but lacks survivability. I added Redirection but I still get melted down by most level 40+ if they manage to shoot me over my clones. Anyone have a good build that isn't much different than mine that adds more survivability(Without Adaptation).

Second, I just recently got Tek Gravity and, I know you need a Kavat for the set bouns to work, but, my Kavat never does it, I don't know if the Kavat needs a Tek for it to actually do it, but I don't have any other Tek set mods to actually put on my Kavat to test, I'm really confused on why it won't do anything. Can anyone shed some light on this?

Another thing that I'm curious about is if I have Tek Gravity on my Galatine Prime(With Tempo Royal) and I use the combo August Mesto with Mirage's clones on, when the slam effect happens for the clones, will they also suck in guys?

4 answers to this question

Try this:

http://warframe-builder.com/Warframes/Builder/Mirage_Prime/t_30_4420323030_2-7-10-6-3-5-8-8-5-13-6-3-19-0-10-49-1-10-411-5-10-479-2-10-615-9-5-860-4-5_19-7-49-8-479-7-6-11-860-4-411-8-13-7-2-12-8-14-615-9_0/en/1-0-58/0

If the strain on the energy is too hard, dont use it or you have to drop some strength. There are only 8 modslots.

For health try to get the hunter recovery mod on your kavat.

11 minutes ago, Fiewel said:

Try this:

http://warframe-builder.com/Warframes/Builder/Mirage_Prime/t_30_4420323030_2-7-10-6-3-5-8-8-5-13-6-3-19-0-10-49-1-10-411-5-10-479-2-10-615-9-5-860-4-5_19-7-49-8-479-7-6-11-860-4-411-8-13-7-2-12-8-14-615-9_0/en/1-0-58/0

If the strain on the energy is too hard, dont use it or you have to drop some strength. There are only 8 modslots.

For health try to get the hunter recovery mod on your kavat.

I don't rely on Hunter Recovery, it's almost useless on normal Kavats due to there more neutral AI and low DMG output.

The Mirage build looks good, I'll try it, but I don't really use armor mods unless it's on an already high armored frame or it's abilities use armor. But hey, I haven't used the build yet so I'm not in a position to judge it!

Edited by (XB1)TheHappyRaider
Didn't wanna sound rude!

Well, either you use your secondary to heal, your melee or try the companion. Dont think there is another option beside pizzas. And as staticor is pretty insane with mirage, that limits even more.

The armor mods might be bad but redirection is even worse. Theoretically you could go quickthinking/hunter/flow, because you already use flow and can drop redirection, so only 1 more modslot. But thats kinda pointless with at least some health.

Edited by Fiewel

4 minutes ago, Fiewel said:

Well, either you use your secondary to heal, your melee or try the companion. Dont think there is another option beside pizzas.

The armor mods might be bad but redirection is even worse. Theoretically you could go quickthinking/hunter/flow, because you already use flow and can drop redirection, so only 1 more modslot. But thats kinda pointless with at least some health.

Yeah, I don't usually have a survivability problem because I usually use my baby boi Helios Prime and he heals me and gives me over shields. But since the mega awesome Fetch mod came out I'm able to use my Kavat and Kubrow with efficiency.

I usually use Sheild mods over health because Sheilds can regen without a special mod or ability, so I find it more useful than health in most cases, but I should see how well health dose over shields because I know there are three elements that ignore shields.