Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Im not sure if this is how Accuracy is suposed to work

Le_ChosE_CZ

It's a really old and well-documented bug in the statistics.

It happens when you have a weapon whose bullets can hit more than one target. Say, the Arca Plasmor. The game counts how many enemies you hit per shot and, for these weapons, you easily get more than 100%.

1 minute ago, (NSW)Evilpricetag said:

You running that arcane for secondaries?  I can't test this..  But ballistics prime seems to do this..  And then more on punch through targets..  I've only ever gotten 600% but my assumption is the arcane

im not using the arcane, i was only using batacor in that mission

This can also happen with melee weapons who have a "ranged" attack as tracked by the system, or if weapons hit the same enemy more than once.
The system simply takes the number of bullets you fired, and the number of enemies hit by "ranged" weapon attacks, counting the same enemy hit multiple times as separate targets and even if said "ranged" weapon was a glaive being thrown, or the redeemers charge attack.  It wasn't uncommon to fudge really high accuracy by shooting one enemy and then using a glaive throughout a survival mission.
DE has tried to fix it a few times in the past but it looks like some remanent of the bug is still around.

Edited by Tsukinoki