[DE]Megan

Fortuna: Hotfix 24.1.5

Just now, Rhundis said:

There are bugs with these?

Yes there are multiple forum posts in the PC bugs section,   over 3 hotfixes and no mention of any fixes incoming.

As i mentioned in past 4 hotfixes, bring back operator use of auto hack ciphers Thank you

• Like 1
  • Woah 1
  • Applause 1
  • Upvote 2

В 24.11.2018 в 03:58, -EPECb- сказал:

DE, turn off or fix "punch through" for Phantasma's alt.fire pls -_-

Показать контент

fa9d8b1d707f0e86e388cb957237ceaa.jpg

Penetration through texture works on regular missions as well, not only in the "sim". Without МR, punching through textures still works with the "Seeking Fury" mod. I remove this mod and here is the result:

Показать контент

5c8ca0503a0dea800c9c4d03e351a008.jpg

The "Seeking Fury" mod does not work correctly on Phantasma's Alt. fire and needs some work. This is definitely a bug.

Please enjoy:

Показать контент

a1a1891fe9278c5931d2213443d7cba6.jpg

11803dd9731875d69a55d4794dd690a9.jpg

9ed91afe33134288f3abce318d6defff.jpg

-_-'

• Woah 1
  • Upvote 2

Thanks for update!

Hope to see some Garuda changes soon as well 😉

Also gonna provide link to topic i was talking about stuff from devstream 120 and Garuda 🙂

Edited by CuteFoxyFox

4 minutes ago, GnarlsDarkley said:

wasn't Fortuna 2.0 with the new Operator skins supposed to coem this week?

We were hoping, but I suppose it was not to be. Unless they want to bring it out on Thursday, but that's not too likely.

• Upvote 1

...hm-m. It's not like I was expecting Fortuna Pt.II dropping this week, but at least, I dunno, Nyx and Titania reworks?

Content Drought, Pt.II :clem:

• Woah 3
  • Upvote 1

Still no option to use the 24.0.4 skywing control scheme where pressing the key to move back along with the key to move quickly doesn't result in moving forward slowly. Disappointing.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Please fix the Operator poses not working when viewing someone's profile please! It's an annoying urk to see happen out of the blue.

May the team fix the "Skip Cinematic" not working? I'd click "Okay" over and over but cinematics continue to play. It rarely ever works.

• Upvote 4

9 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

• Fixed glitchy/floating K-Drive animations when dismounting/mounting over water/coolant.

What about the glitch when you board your K-drive while Eudico is telling to search agents bodies..

https://imgur.com/a/UMxras8

10 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fortuna: Hotfix 24.1.5

• Fixed an issue where Power Cell Carriers sometimes took longer than expected to spawn in Venus Excavation missions.

sometimes they dont spawn at all, even with level 4 alarm 

• Upvote 1

We will never have a FIX to equip consumables on Dojo's Arsenal, it's broken since Fortuna's realease!

On Dojo, if you go to:

Equipment -> Arsenal -> Consumables

It show the "Set up Shop" and pressing TAB, it will show "Emotes", pressing TAB again and it shows the "Set up Shop".

• Woah 1
  • Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed Staff and Polearm Zaws not hitting properly with attacks that use the bottom end of the weapon

Thank you very much. :satisfied:

Just curious I have been noticing that a lot of enemies in fortuna are not pulled by Nidus's 2nd ability and not being held in place by his 3rd ability. I was curious if this was intended or not.