Whispers in the Walls: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fortuna: Hotfix 24.1.5

[DE]Megan

2 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fortuna: Hotfix 24.1.5

Changes:

• Updated Life Strike, Focused Defense, and Corrupt Charge Mod descriptions to read better.

Fixes:

• Fixed Staff and Polearm Zaws not hitting properly with attacks that use the bottom end of the weapon.
  • Fixed an issue where Power Cell Carriers sometimes took longer than expected to spawn in Venus Excavation missions.
  • Fixed Host migration in Orb Vallis resulting in the remaining players finding they are missing alert level UI and Reinforcement Beacons self destructing on deployment.
  • Fixed glitchy/floating K-Drive animations when dismounting/mounting over water/coolant.
  • Fixed ‘Decline All’ pending friend requests not working.
  • Fixes towards Corpus Trenchers/Provisors appearing stuck in midair. 

Is that all for 2 days?

2 hours ago, ---PV---Sniga said:

Wow, wheres Voltage? I deem this Hotfix invalid as he did not get the first comment.

2 hours ago, AIAS-5 said:

I was wondering just that lol

2 hours ago, Key said:

Funny 😄

I started working in September given I graduated in June of this year, and being in DE's timezone, it isn't easy. Don't worry 😉.

Thanks DE!

BTW I don't know if this is a bug on Nidus but Larva doesn't seem to pull enemies as reliably as it used to, enemies get stuck on walls and other objects very easily, is this intended?

Also, Nidus' Virulence seems to have a delay whenever one tries to use it after Larva, this is particularly noticible when gaining mutation stacks, it reminds me of the delay Garuda had on her Dread Mirror after using Seeking Talons

cheers!

An update i would like to see that will likely never happen is the timegate grind for standing on bounties, or just the time gate in general to be removed. Grinding reputation for cetus and fortuna is so grindy it is boring and frustrating. It is like if you are reading an awesome ebook, but after 10 pages it just locks up and says you can read more tomorrow, but than it locks up again and it repeats itself, you end up just becoming uninterested in that ebook and just move on to another because that ebook is like thousand pages long but you are only allowed to read 10 pages a day.

*Before anyone says anything, veteran player, just not active on the forums.

3 minutes ago, Malphar said:

An update i would like to see that will likely never happen is the timegate grind for standing on bounties, or just the time gate in general to be removed. Grinding reputation for cetus and fortuna is so grindy it is boring and frustrating. It is like if you are reading an awesome ebook, but after 10 pages it just locks up and says you can read more tomorrow, but than it locks up again and it repeats itself, you end up just becoming uninterested in that ebook and just move on to another because that ebook is like thousand pages long but you are only allowed to read 10 pages a day.

*Before anyone says anything, veteran player, just not active on the forums.

I switch it up by fishing (which I need anyway for crafting) and conservation in Orb Vallis, mainly do bounties for the mods or rare drops.

To be honest conservation with Ivara means maxing my rep in half an hour on Kubrodons...

3 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Fixed an issue where Power Cell Carriers sometimes took longer than expected to spawn in Venus Excavation missions.

I just abandoned a Level 5 Bounty because no Carriers spawned for solid 15 min (solo). Would it be a good idea to increase spawn propability with 'time since last spawn' so that you're guaranteed to get a spawn after 60 or 90 secs for example?

Edit: with 'just' meaning after the hotfix, this being posted ~15 min after the bounty.

PLEASE just let players select the echo-Lures from the damn gear wheel. PLEASE? You took this option away, and it makes the entire conservation minigame so much of a pain in the ass that I don't even bother doing it anymore. PLEASE change this back to how it was, OR, if you can't, give us both options. You know, a choice for how we want to play? Look, it's a simple User Experience issue. Anyone even remotely familiar with UX will tell you the same. Find someone on the team with a UX background and ask them.

The old method had 2 steps:

1. Hold Q to open the gear wheel.
  2. Select your lure.

The new, broken system has up to SIX steps:

1. Hold Q top open the gear wheel.
  2. Select the tranq gun.
  3. If the lure you want is already shown, press the 2 key to select the lure.

OR

1. If the lure you want isn't already shown, then hold the 2 key to open another bloody wheel.
  2. Select the lure you want.
  3. Press 2 to use the lure.

How is this an improvement? Why would you take away the much more efficient and hassle-free option, and force this new method on the players? This is bad design. I understand that someone on the team might be insistent that their new way is better, but they are wrong. Please, let us do both.

3 hours ago, ShinTechG said:

Thanks. Was expecting Fortuna Part 2 this week. 

3 hours ago, GnarlsDarkley said:

wasn't Fortuna 2.0 with the new Operator skins supposed to coem this week?

3 hours ago, Radagosh said:

guess that means no fortuna 2 this week :sadcry:

They already made it pretty clear that they didn't want to push for a release this week on the last devstream. Let's not get ahead of ourselves, my dudes.

Second Post

One of the Corpus/Orokin Fly Drones is bugged and are now taking the same behavior as arbitration drones making enemies inmmune to damage from skills, enemies still are affected by non-damagin skills like Khora's dome or Nidus' Larva and can still take damage from weapons

Archived