Whispers in the Walls: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fortuna: Hotfix 24.1.5

[DE]Megan

Just now, GnarlsDarkley said:

On his personal stream when Fortuna dropped for consoles

Ah ok yeah I didn't see that. Honestly though I feel like, knowing Steve, he was probably just getting excited and being really hopeful. I tend not to get too wrapped up in assuming dates for that sort of thing

36 минут назад, Fozzibab сказал:

Why would you take away the much more efficient and hassle-free option

There IS much more efficient and hassle-free option - this option is called "hotkeys".  You can choose a hotkey for each of the first 12 slots of equipment wheel. Just use one of these slots for tranq riffle, and using lures will become much easier:

1. Press tranq hotkey.

2. Hold 2 to open lure wheel, choose the one you need.

3. Use it - and catch the animal.

vor 1 Stunde schrieb JuiceLad:

They already made it pretty clear that they didn't want to push for a release this week on the last devstream. Let's not get ahead of ourselves, my dudes.

Steve hyped it up on his stream again. But I've been around long enough to know that if he's using the word goal it's either a Friday release or [DE]layed. However, still sad to see it whenever it happens.

1 hour ago, Fozzibab said:

PLEASE just let players select the echo-Lures from the damn gear wheel. PLEASE? You took this option away, and it makes the entire conservation minigame so much of a pain in the ass that I don't even bother doing it anymore. PLEASE change this back to how it was, OR, if you can't, give us both options. You know, a choice for how we want to play? Look, it's a simple User Experience issue. Anyone even remotely familiar with UX will tell you the same. Find someone on the team with a UX background and ask them.

You can still select lures directly from the gear wheel...

What about the disappearance of Medical Debt-bonds? I've received more Focus Lenses and seen far more Familial and Advances Debt-bonds than I have Medical.

It's a huge turn-off when you're one med bond away from ranking up, but the drops refuse to yield any after hours upon hours of checking Ticker and grinding at max Standing, just trying to reach rank 3 with Solaris United.

6 hours ago, ptilulu83 said:

btw can you improve the spaw rate of those carrier when excavation is playing solo or with less than 4 player

Heck, I'd be happy if they just gave us a mod that would power the things off our shields like some of the mission quests do to power vheicles.

Thanks for the hotfix! Unfortunately you've inadvertently altered the textures on the festive tree decoration to pure black and our planned clan xmas photoshoot for this weekend is currently ruined and probably postponed. If you could fix this little bug by tomorrow it would be much appreciated, merry xmas from Coup de Grace.

Archived