Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fortuna: Hotfix 24.1.5

[DE]Megan

4 hours ago, JuiceLad said:

Where was this? If he did say that then I missed it lol

he actually did say in the dev stream last week that he was wanting to release pt2 this week.

i am totally okay with it not coming this week, they'll release it when its ready.
i just wish that if they say something like this that they would at least acknowledge us when we find out it in fact is not coming out this week...

PLEASE FIX LUNARO, at the very least, take a look at the ball physics. It may not seem like much but there a community that loves that game mode. It great to help forget the stress of the grind of the other parts of the game, especially when a piece you need to build a prime or a frame doesn't drop after 20 radiant runs (at least I know that's what it helps me with but I'm sure there are others that feel the same) Regardless of my personal reasons, the game mode has been broken by extremely strange ball physics. Here is a link to the video posted on the forums by another player:

https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1018988-lunaro-bug-update-2310~/?tab=comments#comment-10228287

29 hotfixes since chimera update and still no fix for melee locking your movement and momentum isn't working. melee is literally unplayable at it's current state. (it's getting really annoying)

• sword and shield's shields are being holstered too high despite using final harbinger whereas before it lowers the shield towards the hand when you start swinging.

Before chimera update

koQE7oR.jpg

now

DzgfwBv.jpg

• atlas's loincloth is buggy when using weapons like heavy blade swords and single handed pistols.

dNke1V0.jpg

Qkd3pWl.jpg

• lex conlave skin's magazine sticks out at the sides.

N0ha0M7.jpg

• War's blade energy not displaying while having mara detron equipped

kfFWofD.jpg

ZVigYoT.jpg

• perla pistol skin is bugged for arca sisco, stubba,euphona prime, and pandero once again.

arca sisco

weQR1tX.jpg

stubba

BIKSuEO.jpg

euphona prime

40bpwuK.jpg

pandero

eG4ibse.jpg

***VERY IMPORTANT***

[Rifle Riven Mod: Kill 3 Dargyn Pilots before they hit the ground.]

This riven mod is not working. It will not detect any of my kills. I've restarted system, used Excalibur, Nova, Khora, Garuda, The Rubico Prime, and Catchmoon...on land, in archwing...NOTHING IS WORKING!!!!

After killing at least 30 pilots especially with Garuda's 'SEEKING TALONS' I'm convinced this mod is BUGGED.

Please help Me out, and thank you ahead of time.

Quill Zod-El

Just encountered a bug with the excavators in fortuna. 

The excavators on the map after the excavators are finished digging credit is still given and the excavators all remained until the objective complete this occurred with excavators.

The UI also failed to direct us towards the last objective within the bounty I had picked up a datamass earlier thinking it was the next objective both bugs occurred when I did this unsure whether or not this triggered the bug.

21 hours ago, Zod-El said:

***VERY IMPORTANT***

[Rifle Riven Mod: Kill 3 Dargyn Pilots before they hit the ground.]

This riven mod is not working. It will not detect any of my kills. I've restarted system, used Excalibur, Nova, Khora, Garuda, The Rubico Prime, and Catchmoon...on land, in archwing...NOTHING IS WORKING!!!!

After killing at least 30 pilots especially with Garuda's 'SEEKING TALONS' I'm convinced this mod is BUGGED.

Please help Me out, and thank you ahead of time.

Quill Zod-El

UPDATE (24 hours later):

I just unlocked riven with Garuda. I've reset Warframe at least 3 times today, and was in a multiplayer game doing Konzu's bounty, rather than Solo on the plains yesterday. don't know if any of those were the issue. But i'll be honest it took me 5-6 pilots to unlock riven. Not all kill were recognized. And they were all killed the same way ('Seeking Talons', then Bleedout).

Archived