Whispers in the Walls: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fortuna: Hotfix 24.1.5

[DE]Megan

Please, Fix the K-Drive bug. Second time I get stuck on it, unable to get off and help my team. 

None of the commands were answering, all I could do is move around. Also, once killed, my character just started flying still unable to perform any action besides using abilities. 

Am 15.12.2018 um 02:14 schrieb Zod-El:

***VERY IMPORTANT***

[Rifle Riven Mod: Kill 3 Dargyn Pilots before they hit the ground.]

This riven mod is not working. It will not detect any of my kills. I've restarted system, used Excalibur, Nova, Khora, Garuda, The Rubico Prime, and Catchmoon...on land, in archwing...NOTHING IS WORKING!!!!

After killing at least 30 pilots especially with Garuda's 'SEEKING TALONS' I'm convinced this mod is BUGGED.

Please help Me out, and thank you ahead of time.

Quill Zod-El

stasis with limbo enjoy

Just tried to farm some toroids in case, managed to get 14 of one kind and 6 f another, game bugged the *** out so I had to die because nothing has worked - not operator, not using weapons or archwing, nothing and upon revival and leaving fortuna I only got CREDITS as reward.

Thanks alot as always, quality game, 10/10. 40 minutes of my life out of the window.

On 2018-12-13 at 8:57 AM, [DE]Megan said:

Fortuna: Hotfix 24.1.5

Changes:

• Updated Life Strike, Focused Defense, and Corrupt Charge Mod descriptions to read better.

Fixes:

• Fixed Staff and Polearm Zaws not hitting properly with attacks that use the bottom end of the weapon.
  • Fixed an issue where Power Cell Carriers sometimes took longer than expected to spawn in Venus Excavation missions.
  • Fixed Host migration in Orb Vallis resulting in the remaining players finding they are missing alert level UI and Reinforcement Beacons self destructing on deployment.
  • Fixed glitchy/floating K-Drive animations when dismounting/mounting over water/coolant.
  • Fixed ‘Decline All’ pending friend requests not working.
  • Fixes towards Corpus Trenchers/Provisors appearing stuck in midair. 

Can you fix the bug where the k-drive launcher just disappears from the inventory?

Hydroids puddle aswell as water falling effect when he cast his Undertow in air is still invisible. Only the initial "melting" effect works properly.

The bug with invisible radiation / viral / magnetic clouds was fixed but Hydroid's puddle remains glitched.

12 hours ago, Evhel.nVbs said:

Is Kubrow's fur supposed to look like how it is now? I've unfrozen mine today and i didn't remember it to look so bad...

Nope the Kavat's ear puffs and Kubrow's fur are bugged atm and look like they came out freshly out of they dryer.

Am 13.12.2018 um 17:57 schrieb [DE]Megan:

Fixes towards Corpus Trenchers/Provisors appearing stuck in midair.

I can sadly confirm this not to be fixed... just saw Corpus units stuck in midair in the Orb Vallis.

Want to know more?: After farming for some Toroids near the Profit Taker Orb on the Enrichment labs and raising the alarm to highest level, enemy Reinforcements sometimes didnt hit the ground after they were dropped from the Dropships(/Gunships? Unclear) and were still stuck in midair. To replicate this bug i would suggest going to this exact zone and using Lokis Invisibility function often (but allow enemys to from time to time to see him, which cant be avoided that well anyways if staying in front of the tower where the Orb Thrones)

Archived