Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Garuda Gets Boring Fast

Grimmstyler

1 hour ago, Duality52 said:

Just using her for Seeking Talons exclusively? Garuda's far more than just spamming 4 in one spot; don't treat her like frames who abuses their 4 frequently (Speedva or Slowva, Mesa, etc.).

No.. Her 4th is just a buff ability that's too situational and feels like it's babysitting with the charge effect..

Why not just drop and go like Nova's 4th?

Edited by Grimmstyler

2 hours ago, Duality52 said:

Just using her for Seeking Talons exclusively? Garuda's far more than just spamming 4 in one spot; don't treat her like frames who abuses their 4 frequently (Speedva or Slowva, Mesa, etc.).

Well her bloodletting is the definition of situational, blood altar and dread mirror are something you set and forget, so only her ult is one that you'd actively be using rather than upkeeping

plus dread mirror is just ugly, it generates way too much visual noise in a game that's already visually noisy enough.

My problem with Garuda is that her 4 is only useful in situations where enemies are incredibly tanky, which is pretty much exclusive to holding out in endless missions types. However, even with Dread Mirror and Blood Altar, she isn't durable enough to be an appropriate option for when enemies are that high in level. Therefore, for me, even if Garuda's 4 was completely removed, it wouldn't change the way I play her at all. If they instead made Seeking Talons take 5-10% of the damage stored in your Dread Heart, and distributed it evenly between all individual talons from the cast, that would make the ability be far more useful in my opinion.

Edited by Pryzmatiq