Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Volt Prime Access - Where is the Kazeru Prime Sugatra?

disco_inferno6

Question

6 answers to this question

Just now, disco_inferno6 said:

DE, I've just noticed that the Kazeru Prime Sugatra has been omitted from the unvaulting of Volt Prime (Accessories).

It has not been omitted. It was just never intended to be there. Unvaultings just mix and match items, there is no relevance what they were with the first time.

3 minutes ago, krc473 said:

It has not been omitted. It was just never intended to be there. Unvaultings just mix and match items, there is no relevance what they were with the first time.

Do you have any links of a DE employee mentioning that or are you just assuming ?

Because, so far, the unvaultings included ALL items of a particular Prime Access. If what you assume is not false, then this is a first.

Edited by disco_inferno6

2 minutes ago, disco_inferno6 said:

Do you have any links of a DE employee mentioning that or are you just assuming ?

Because, so far, the unvaultings included ALL items of a particular Prime Access. If what you assume is not false, then this is a first.

At first the offering started to mix match and it's only been recently DE has started to resync them. With Nova they've outsynced them again (although they only had to wait for a single more unvaulting to resync).

But yes, what @krc473 says is, even if not officially confirmed ever, true up to this point: Unvaultings can make items come back per popularity, although the preference is if possible to keep the packs as synced as possible.

It sucks to have the Targis Prime or the Pyra Prime but if you want the Sigil or the Sugatra welp! :')

10 minutes ago, NightmareT12 said:

At first the offering started to mix match and it's only been recently DE has started to resync them. With Nova they've outsynced them again (although they only had to wait for a single more unvaulting to resync).

But yes, what @krc473 says is, even if not officially confirmed ever, true up to this point: Unvaultings can make items come back per popularity, although the preference is if possible to keep the packs as synced as possible.

It sucks to have the Targis Prime or the Pyra Prime but if you want the Sigil or the Sugatra welp! :')

Well, it's not a deal breaker for edo prime pack per se. The lackluster Velorium sigil (in need of a refurbishment asap) was nearly a deal breaker for me

but if I see that sugatra in a future accessories pack, even if hell friezes over, I ain't gonna purchase it.

And I think the overwhelming majority of clients thinks alike. It's the armour and syandanas that attract the interest.

That is why it doesn't really make sense to me to omit the sugatra.

So why not keep the whole pack of accessories (even if they offer it with a different frame.as you mention above) and aid customer satisfaction ?

I think someone from DE should give us an answer on this.

It's a legitimate question afterall.

Edited by disco_inferno6

24 minutes ago, disco_inferno6 said:

You just have to look at previous unvaultings. The accessories are not even necessarily from the same pack. Take Targis Prime for example, that has been separated from its original set previously. I have never seen information from DE stating that they will always stay true to the original bundles. Mind you, I am not sure I have seen anything stating the opposite either.

I do not deny that most have had the 'correct' items in them. I can understand DE trying to keep them together. But, you also have to consider popularity. How many people are going to buy the vault pack(s) for a simple Sugatra? DE has to consider what will get them sales, that should be their primary concern.

On 2018-12-13 at 10:12 PM, krc473 said:

You just have to look at previous unvaultings. The accessories are not even necessarily from the same pack. Take Targis Prime for example, that has been separated from its original set previously. I have never seen information from DE stating that they will always stay true to the original bundles. Mind you, I am not sure I have seen anything stating the opposite either.

I do not deny that most have had the 'correct' items in them. I can understand DE trying to keep them together. But, you also have to consider popularity. How many people are going to buy the vault pack(s) for a simple Sugatra? DE has to consider what will get them sales, that should be their primary concern.

You don't seem to understand the nature of the problem.

DE did not substitute the sugatra with another item. The cosmetics package simply had one less item, namely the sugatra.

Hey DE. No answer?

Edited by disco_inferno6