General Bug Report Guidelines - Please Read ×

Mutiple game crashes and bugs when re-upping a new mission while out in Orb Vallis

(PSN)ZeroSection

-Maybe you know about it maybe you don't, but when I finish a mission out in Orb Vallis, and then take another one it will crash my PS4. It happens right during the first mission. 

-There's also the issue I'm having where you select a new mission outside after one is done, and the Host of the instance leaves.  From there the mission just locks up, and nothing happens.  It'll will just sit in the ready up mode and occasionally crash the game.

-I'm also experiencing an issue where parts of the mission elements don't show up (extractors, drones, the cases you standby to collect them) when re-uping a mission after one is complete outside.

It just makes me feel frustrated cause I like the new npc to re-up missions outside.

Edited by (PS4)ZeroSection

4 minutes ago, (PS4)ZeroSection said:

Maybe you know about it maybe you don't, but when I finish a mission out in the plains, and then take another one it will crash my PS4.

Are you returning to Cetus? Or have you confused Plains with Orb Vallis?

Hmm im on ps4 and havent suffered any of those bugs.   I did crash out of the game with a CE-####-0 error while in the middle of a mission.  I dont remember if it was our 1st bounty in OV or a re-up. 

What I experience if I stay out in OV are missions that start to Auto-fail.  As soon as you get to the area where you need to be it will just say bounty failed.   Doesnt matter if you fly, hover, or go by foot.   (I only notice it happen in Tier 2 bounty when you have to find the 4 corpses to reveal the location of some hostages)

Yesterday I was solo,  not running a bounty,  and I went to a Bag and Tag start point and clicked it.    No tracks showed up, and no area appeared for me to find the spot to call for the animal.