Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Connection to Xbox live lost

(XBOX)Jonty EU

i swear if this keeps going and nothing done by customer support i will constantly notify the devs through the chat screen in twitch during their dev stream thats going to happen in an 1hr and 25 mins.. i will literally keep telling them over and over and over and over until they get the picture that their servers for xbox are screwed up and have been for several months with no fix no note or anything

• 1 month later...

I was thinking the same exact thing but they got that darn spam block. (Ironic, we cant spam block this message and we lose hours of xp and loot. But keep nidus' cyst on top of all that)

Those of you who are new to this issue, welcome. Prepare to be ignored. Its been a huge issue for years. I've moved stats, change every setting, every port known to man and have every ip you can think of. It always finds me. May go 3-7 months without. I found a thread a few months ago where a guy managed to talk to xbox support and check it out. They said its because xbox is reading information coming from warframes servers as spam and they will contact DE. I'm currently trying to talk to xbox support myself, i recommend you do the same. DE has been dodging this issue for years and now im seeing tens of these false disconnection threads popping up everyday. If enough people report it to xbox, it'll be taken off the market for not being playable. Or, as you suggest, we ban together and spam the streams.

Heres some things you newer people should know now.

1. It is NOT on your part. Do NOT waste your time on trying to fix your connection. If you receive "connection to xbox live lost" or the sorts and players are still playing in the background, its not you. Its more of a kick than a disconnection. If you lose connection for a tenth of a second you'll be sent to the main menu not the previous screen. Even going from the simulator to the freaking relay haha. 

2. Do NOT or at least be careful when contacting DE support about the issue. I'm going to hold my tongue (because power) but be careful as they are very touchy about it especially if pursued. Again, they will send you through basic fix your connection protocol but if youre not actually getting disconnected. Its not you. Tell them. I managed to get support to say "the issue is known" but could not have been scarier

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 2019-01-31 at 6:07 PM, (XB1)PureStrugglez said:

I disabled ipv6 on my sky router, since doing so I have been able to play with no issues. Hope this helps people. We shouldn't have to do this but it's a fix for the time being. 

Has this been sufficient thus far to say it is an actual fix and not just a coincidence? 

• 3 weeks later...
On 2019-02-09 at 5:08 PM, (XB1)jzcolburn25 said:

Has this been sufficient thus far to say it is an actual fix and not just a coincidence? 

I have tried out the solution PureStrugglez suggested, and I can confirm that it indeed works, last night I was disconnected once after disabling ipV6, however I have received zero disconnections since. I hope this has cleared any doubt about this solution working, we shouldn't have to do this but it is a fix nonetheless.