Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fix the Markers/Waypoints or Make a new Waypoint System

llls1cKb0ylll

Please DE 

Fix the missions waypoints system (mission obejctives), the update time is really slow and it makes me get lost in the map and lose a lot of kills (volt speed junkie here).

Maybe put dynamics arrows to show you the way like Firefall had?

Edited by llls1cKb0ylll
  • Like 2

The waypoints broke a while ago, and they never seem to be addressed. I agree, especially with the Corpus Gas City rework in the works, waypoints are a nightmare for players who are decently fast in missions. They need to be fixed sooner rather than later.

• 2 weeks later...

Same problem almost everywhere I go, all normal missions, and open-worlds included. Objective markers are broken as S***t
Most of the times in normal missions like exterminate, capture, sabotage, etc. where you parkour pretty fast and want to complete as fast as possible, the stupid marker can't even keep up with me, and points me in the wrong direction. Why is there even a purposely put delay between updates for the marker???
MAKE THE OBJECTIVE MARKER BACK TO THE NORMAL ONE WHEN IT WAS WORKING PROPERLY SOMEWHERE BEFORE "THE WAR WITHIN" UPDATE, roll it back or something pls, because it gets very infuriating sometimes. It should update instantly! like before, and no "movement animation of the objective marker throughout the rooms" (Who's idea even was this???)
I even stopped playing Warframe for a few days because of this autism with the objective marker.
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1603200991

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2019-01-25 at 4:10 PM, llls1cKb0ylll said:

Well found @[DE]Saske in a fissure in Corpus tileset and he could see the broken markers and said he will investigate.

oyYOd4P.jpg

Hope they can fix em soon!!

Several of the Jupiter tilesets have waypoints pointing into the sky. 10/10 Would follow it and fall to my death again.

The one where you jump down a shaft and have the vents at the bottom that make you float is a great example of the marker taking a very long time to catch up.

• 2 years later...