Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Prime for Atlas

(PSN)rustyragebones12

How awesome would it be to have a prime of atlas, from what i think he should be like is that when he does his landslide fist it should drop half as much armor as it would if the enemy was turned to stone. Maybe increased shields and movement speeds, the health is fine since i can get it close to a thousand easy with mods and armor can be increase with the rock armor. But i would really want it because even though its a barely used from what i have seen even though it has some great crowd control and is tanky, also Dev team, if you read this please fix the golems to be stronger, they're kinda useless or just do that with atlas prime if you make one, also one more thing dev team please add in the option to turn off the touch controls on the PS4 controllers, its annoying and waste my energy because it randomly activated my ability when i don't want it to. Please, thank you and godspeed to ya.

Equinox will be the next frame, but Atlas should be the one that follows. 95% of the time, they stick to the order of release, but they always release 2 males followed by 2 females. I'm excited to see how they make him look. They have really been doing a great job in making the Prime designs incredible.

Edited by Pryzmatiq

4 minutes ago, (PS4)rustyragebones12 said:

isn't Equinox both male and female

During her creation this idea was tossed around, but both her forms have been confirmed female by the devs. Her two sides merely present the masculine and feminine, not a switch in sex altogether.

4 minutes ago, (PS4)rustyragebones12 said:

1. thank you for telling me that Atlas will be getting a prime next year, 2. isn't Equinox both male and female, 3. I know but i hope the Dev team would do that to actually make primes more different then a normal frame instead of giving it a shiny new and cool look with some minor stat boost.

Both of Equinox's day and night forms are female. As for making prime frames different.... That would just create more work for them when they want to release a new prime. Furthermore, most of the community prefers to keep primes the way they are now; Better looking and slightly buffed. There's not really any need or demand to make their abilities any different from their none-prime counterparts. There are other reasons too, but overall the odds of prime frames being actually different instead of nicer looking is extremely low at most.

huh, well that makes me sad. but what ever, all i care about is that i get me a atlas prime also still don't know why i don't see him used more. I have him and used him for a while and know you can make him a tanky crowd controller with the right mods but since i started playing warframe almost a whole year ago i rarely seen him played. Someone explain, and if the answer is that players in the PS4 version don't go that far or avoid going to his boss fight just quote me.

• 1 month later...

I just started playing Warframe Dec of last year and just started using Atlas. I love him as a tanky brawler, it seems like he could have more potential though. I was also wondering if there was a prime version coming soon as well? I feel like his appearance would not only look epic but his abilities would be improved too.