General Bug Report Guidelines - Please Read ×

29 of 30 caves

(PSN)Kenaryk

So, after going into each cave a total of 3 times my information hasn't updated yet. Is there some way my map and achievement can be reset for the Orb Valis caves since I can't get this to update even after spending over 3 hours going back and forth between each of the caves making sure I didn't miss one. I noticed after I was dropped during a host migration my cave count reset to 5 when I had 14. So how do I make my cave count and map match? Sorry I don't have my map on my phone which I've put this and apparently my ticket didn't go through last night.

Edited by (PS4)Kenaryk
Additional info

I got all 30 caves, there is one cave in particular that is a huge pain to find as it won't ever show an icon even you go in it.  
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1563196925

In particular check his picture in comments labelled "Cave without entrance in south west of temple fabrication"

I struggle forever to find this crap cave.

Well, I finally got the achievement, I had to join a new persons game and re-find every cave until it finally gave me the achievement. I hope you all have newbies can run around and do this with to get your achievement done. Turned out it was a cave I've been to multiple times and I have 0 clues as to why it updated now. Hopefully I didn't screw the random newb dude who's game I joined.

I visited every cave except one. Said I was at 29 of 30. I went to the exit. Mission ended went to my ship then back to fortuna. When I went to the last cave it said 18 of 30. I did it with a friend. He got the achievement and I did not.  So I went to every cave again but this time there is nothing telling me I have been to the cave, like it said when I had first visited the cave. I went completely in the caves all 30 of them 3 times. I did the original 29 caves on Friday. Then since I’d not receive the trophy I tried again a few times at a later date.