Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Well... just came back after a hiatus..

(PSN)zero1872001

And got to say im already annoyed...

REALLY, why do you all gate frames behind the bounties on cestus? When I left.. I had done over 200 of the bounties, not a single gara piece.. and now for an actual quest.. it wants me to do those bounties for the rev pieces? Well... thanks for locking the quest parts behind those terrible ideas. Thats 2 frames now that im saying bugger off to. and no. im not buying them either.

Thats actually a minor complaint, you had to grind bounties to get rep for the later unlocks anyway so why the frustration over doing it for gara and rev? you had to grind bosses to get the parts you needed for frames IF you got the one you needed. Not seeing why you're so upset. 

21 minutes ago, Brey223 said:

Thats actually a minor complaint, you had to grind bounties to get rep for the later unlocks anyway so why the frustration over doing it for gara and rev? you had to grind bosses to get the parts you needed for frames IF you got the one you needed. Not seeing why you're so upset. 

Because I got rep via eidolons. Was maxxed out on rep from destroying those. I did bounties only in hopes of getting the parts.

And hopefully gnarls its better than gara.. but as stated up there. 200 runs not a single gara piece.. screw that.

This sounds more like a complaint about RnG as opposed to "the frame parts are locked behind bounties"

Because when you swap the part in quotes for "I've run over 100 relics and I haven't gotten [insert prime part here] yet" it is the exact same argument.

2 hours ago, Me.Church said:

This sounds more like a complaint about RnG as opposed to "the frame parts are locked behind bounties"

Because when you swap the part in quotes for "I've run over 100 relics and I haven't gotten [insert prime part here] yet" it is the exact same argument.

I have no problem running relics, never have, have gotten all frames, and all prime frames in my years of playing. but when you do 200 sets of a bounty. which is typically 2-5 missions each. thats 400 to 1k bounty missions. which if you do that by time it takes to complete.. usually anywhere between 15 and 20 minutes for a complete set...
Also.. when farming prime parts. oh look at this. i got something else to sell for plat or ducats. compared to most of the bounty items unless you're lucky oh look 5 more fireflies.

Not to mention this rev one.. is the first QUEST frame, locked behind something like this. I was hoping to enjoy another cool story but eh.

Nice Gnarls. well i will try the fortuna ones atleast. gotta play catch up atm. since rev is gonna be a no. im heading after the sacrfice quest for umbra.

Edited by (PS4)zero1872001

12 hours ago, (PS4)zero1872001 said:

Because I got rep via eidolons. Was maxxed out on rep from destroying those. I did bounties only in hopes of getting the parts.

And hopefully gnarls its better than gara.. but as stated up there. 200 runs not a single gara piece.. screw that.

That..  Is very unlikely. Hope your running the right difficulty. I've gotten multiple of her and even edilon lenses and I don't think I've even run bounties more than 200 times, not including edilon hunts or free roam... The only thing plains has left to offer me is the two gold vigilante mods.... 

Well I do need to do more edilon hunts, but outside of that... 

Really, 200 bounties and not one part?  Are you sure you're doing bounties that have her parts in the reward table?   What you describe is statistically possible but you're way out in the far reaches of probability.  

I got all the rev parts in about 6-7 runs which was about normal iirc.  Some people took longer but very rarely more than 20.  

Yes over 200 when gara came out. its one of the reasons i quit warframe for a while.and yes was running right bounties.

3 hours ago, (NSW)Evilpricetag said:

That..  Is very unlikely. Hope your running the right difficulty. I've gotten multiple of her and even edilon lenses and I don't think I've even run bounties more than 200 times, not including edilon hunts or free roam... The only thing plains has left to offer me is the two gold vigilante mods.... 

unlikely? 1200 for 1 flawless sentient core from eidolon. amassed with all the tiny ones  from the mask guys which give 100 rep. the eidolon itself can also drop the oones that gave 500 rep.. from one teralyst battle you were able to come out with anywhere between 2k-4k rep. the battle if done right. lasted 5-7 minutes if that. It was litterly the fastest way to earn rep.

Edited by (PS4)zero1872001

28 minutes ago, (PS4)zero1872001 said:

unlikely? 1200 for 1 flawless sentient core from eidolon. amassed with all the tiny ones  from the mask guys which give 100 rep. the eidolon itself can also drop the oones that gave 500 rep.. from one teralyst battle you were able to come out with anywhere between 2k-4k rep. the battle if done right. lasted 5-7 minutes if that. It was litterly the fastest way to earn rep.

You realise that you're talking about Quills standing, not Cetus, right?

You absolutely did not max out on Cetus standing by killing Eidolons.

Edited by DeMonkey

4 hours ago, (NSW)Evilpricetag said:

Maybe you have mixed up Cetus standing (and Cetus bounties, from which Gara parts drop) with the Quills standing, which you get from Eidolon shards, which you get from eidolons hunts, which you also can also select from Konzu.

Eidolons hunts are NOT "real" bounties, the same way event missions are not "real" bounties. Only "real" bounties drop Gara parts. You can easily check this by mousing over the (bounty) mission in Konzu's Bounty menu (under "possible rewards"). If I remember correctly it is tier 1-3 bounties that drops the parts. And boy do they drop, I've sold hundreds for credits...

EDIT:

Quoted the wrong post, sorry about that. My post was meant for (PS4)zero1872001. However, the drop chance of the Gara parts are approx. 35% per bounty mission for the tier 1 and approx. 25% per bounty mission for the other two, so doing 200 missions without a single drop really is quite improbable, while still being theoretically possible.

Edited by Graavarg
Quoted the wrong post

12 minutes ago, DeMonkey said:

You realise that you're talking about Quills standing, not Cetus, right?

You absolutely did not max out on Cetus standing by killing Eidolons.

Yeah i never did say which faction. and forgot there is two. the ostrons. but everything you needed dude had me confused talking about parts. and quills were only parts for operator.

1 minute ago, Graavarg said:

Maybe you have mixed up Cetus standing (and Cetus bounties, from which Gara parts drop) with the Quills standing, which you get from Eidolon shards, which you get from eidolons hunts, which hunts you also can select from Konzu.

It's OP that got mixed up, see below.

17 hours ago, Brey223 said:

Thats actually a minor complaint, you had to grind bounties to get rep for the later unlocks anyway so why the frustration over doing it for gara and rev

17 hours ago, (PS4)zero1872001 said:

13 hours ago, (PS4)zero1872001 said:

I have no problem running relics, never have, have gotten all frames, and all prime frames in my years of playing. but when you do 200 sets of a bounty. which is typically 2-5 missions each. thats 400 to 1k bounty missions. which if you do that by time it takes to complete.. usually anywhere between 15 and 20 minutes for a complete set...
Also.. when farming prime parts. oh look at this. i got something else to sell for plat or ducats. compared to most of the bounty items unless you're lucky oh look 5 more fireflies.

Not to mention this rev one.. is the first QUEST frame, locked behind something like this. I was hoping to enjoy another cool story but eh.

Nice Gnarls. well i will try the fortuna ones atleast. gotta play catch up atm. since rev is gonna be a no. im heading after the sacrfice quest for umbra.

None of that changes the fact that it's an RNG issue. That was my point. Either there's someone complaining about the RnG in relics, or someone complaining about the RnG for a frame part from a boss, or someone complaining about the RnG for fish in Fortuna/PoE. I can go on and on. It still comes back to RnG.

Ok because it hasn't been blatantly said...

The first three difficulties drop Gara parts one for each difficulty and the last being rare drop rate, even at that it if you rush this you should easily get one in less than an hour.

The third difficulty now also offers part of Revenant and then the last 2 as well.

It of course shows you rewards before selecting the mission.... 

7 hours ago, (XB1)Ubern00ber88 said:

If you left after Gara's release did you also leave before they changed the bounty rewards system? If so then you should note you get a reward at each stage of the bounty so some parts you have 2 or 3 chances at per run

I left when they added the new creatures to plains of eido, the ones with special mod drops... ghouls it was. so if they changed ithe bounties after that event then yeah
Evilpricetag. yeah I know that.. i did them all the time. still didnt have a single drop. i did each set of bounties when they came out. all tiers. (excluded the runs counted that didnt drop gara parts)

14 hours ago, (PS4)zero1872001 said:

I left when they added the new creatures to plains of eido, the ones with special mod drops... ghouls it was. so if they changed ithe bounties after that event then yeah
Evilpricetag. yeah I know that.. i did them all the time. still didnt have a single drop. i did each set of bounties when they came out. all tiers. (excluded the runs counted that didnt drop gara parts)

I had to check the update list to see what the timetable was on that. It seems you left after the changes when  bounties took on a rotation.

I will say that the parts are a lot more frequent thanks to that as opposed to when she first came out so id say not to get too discouraged.

Obviously DE listened to feedback to implement that change with how quick it came about. (PoE was update 22.0 and the change happened on hotfix 22.3)

48 minutes ago, (PS4)teacup775 said:

Baro isn’t a good deal on the vasto relics tho. Easier in syndicate relic packs.

Grind for relics, grind for traces, grind for items, wash rinse and repeat til you get the one you're after. WAIT! we're gonna lock some of those relics behind Baro!
They arent in Syndicate packs. Not the ones I'm after. The grind in warframe is harsher than any other game I play. I continue to play because I like the game. But the frustration level is getting close to tipping the balance.

Edited by ThumpumGood