Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Well... just came back after a hiatus..

(PSN)zero1872001

5 hours ago, ThumpumGood said:

Grind for relics, grind for traces, grind for items, wash rinse and repeat til you get the one you're after. WAIT! we're gonna lock some of those relics behind Baro!

Well WFrame is less grindy than some games I’ve run, but I getcha. Baro’s junk isn’t bad with regular fissure and syndicate runs. Trash prime parts gets you ducats and traces and often relics. A sortie a day keeps credits on hand, so there are ways to stack payback. Keep also in mind that other people are also running those relics, so fissures are good on that too.

18 hours ago, (PS4)teacup775 said:

Well WFrame is less grindy than some games I’ve run, but I getcha. Baro’s junk isn’t bad with regular fissure and syndicate runs. Trash prime parts gets you ducats and traces and often relics. A sortie a day keeps credits on hand, so there are ways to stack payback. Keep also in mind that other people are also running those relics, so fissures are good on that too.

That's not the issue. The issue is this: Need a part that isnt vaulted? GREAT- go get it here. Now it's like I said... grind for the possibility of the relic you want, then grind for traces, then grind the fissures. While on the outside that just looks like triple grind, when you put it into percentages, it more than 5x the grind. And then to have one of those relics be Baro only makes thing HUGELY frustrating. Instead of teasing and taunting us with... Maybe, and that's only a slight maybe, Baro will have it this time. And what do we get? Axi A5. Something easily grindable from bounties. WHAT?!?!? Why would you put something so common in a Baro table??? We only get Baro 26 times a year. We have Bounties every day. At least make it something a little more rare.

2 hours ago, ThumpumGood said:

That's not the issue. The issue is this: Need a part that isnt vaulted? GREAT- go get it here. Now it's like I said... grind for the possibility of the relic you want, then grind for traces, then grind the fissures. While on the outside that just looks like triple grind, when you put it into percentages, it more than 5x the grind. And then to have one of those relics be Baro only makes thing HUGELY frustrating. Instead of teasing and taunting us with... Maybe, and that's only a slight maybe, Baro will have it this time. And what do we get? Axi A5. Something easily grindable from bounties. WHAT?!?!? Why would you put something so common in a Baro table??? We only get Baro 26 times a year. We have Bounties every day. At least make it something a little more rare.

Warfarm is still less stingy but I do agree that relic was nonsense in his table.

I found a way to manage grind frustration that works for me: I use the installement plan mentality. I do N x grind content a day. If stuff drops good, but no more than N runs and I look for getting 2x or 3x things to get done at the same time, hence syndicates for relic packs n cache medallions for the next prime drop grind or sell the odd syndicate mod, and stealth scans for simaris crap.

There’s always grinding for plat or items and purchasing or trading for what you want.

If you are on PC, you’re on the bleeding edge, but on console Baro runs a month or two behind pc’s rotation. You can know whta he’ll have.

12 minutes ago, (PS4)teacup775 said:

Warfarm is still less stingy but I do agree that relic was nonsense in his table.

I found a way to manage grind frustration that works for me: I use the installement plan mentality. I do N x grind content a day. If stuff drops good, but no more than N runs and I look for getting 2x or 3x things to get done at the same time, hence syndicates for relic packs n cache medallions for the next prime drop grind or sell the odd syndicate mod, and stealth scans for simaris crap.

There’s always grinding for plat or items and purchasing or trading for what you want.

If you are on PC, you’re on the bleeding edge, but on console Baro runs a month or two behind pc’s rotation. You can know whta he’ll have.

Knowing the rotation ahead of time would be a HUGE improvement.  But glad Im not the only one that thinks Axi A5 was a cheese loot.

On 2018-12-15 at 12:03 PM, Mad5cout said:

If you are complaining about grinding, this game isn't for you.  Neither is any MMORPG style game for that matter.  Maybe try a different genre.

Naw, Mate I know Grinding, but this was ridiculous in my opinion. I've played Warframe on ps4 since it came over, tried on pc. didnt like it.
I've played WoW since vanilla. you want to talk grinding? goto a 40 man raid,
Avid Diablo player.. or was.. til the announcement of immortal.

So Maybe you should find someone else to try and troll. And Maybe Read more of my post and try to comprehend, that its not about the grind, but about the system put into place for said grind.

@Ubern Thanks. well will give it a test. Glad they did improve upon it then. I'll definitely do testing, when I finish up some things, kinda procrastinating on it. trying to get all new trophies and such.

13 hours ago, ThumpumGood said:

Knowing the rotation ahead of time would be a HUGE improvement.  But glad Im not the only one that thinks Axi A5 was a cheese loot.

With A5s they are in syndicate packs and in ostron bounties (haven't paid attention to fortuna bounties) so at least there is sone outside option  for that one.

Edited by (XB1)Ubern00ber88
Grammar