Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nidus, Garuda ability conflict

(XBOX)Champion Red547

So I have a minor complaint about a ability conflict between Garuda and Nidus, when nidus has a enemy under parasitic link Garuda can interrupt Parasitic link by casting Blood alter. More than once this has happened to me and it is rather annoying, especially if I had just cast parasitic link. A way to fix this is to prioritize Parasitic link over blood alter, so that way it's like when allies shoot the linked enemy, they do no damage, and as such do not affect the linked enemy. 

Edited by (XB1)DWSFORRUNNER561

There’s other Frame abilities that don’t work well with Garuda. Khora’s strangledome can mess with her when she’s using her 1 and 2, Nyx’s Mind Controlled enemy can get blood altered, Nidus can grab the enemies that got affected by her 4, Nezha can mess with her the same way as Khora, and Hydroid prevents her to cast her 1 and 2 with his tentacle swarm. So Nidus isn’t the only one who got anti - synergy with Garuda.

Edited by GPrime96

13 minutes ago, peterc3 said:

Why should your frame take precedence over someone else's frame?

I understand that my compliant could be taken that way(in the sense that i only care about Nidus and not other frames), however I did not know about the other frames not meshing well with Garuda, out of all the frames that GPrime96 mentioned I only use nidus, so his problems with Garuda were the only ones I noticed.

Edited by (XB1)DWSFORRUNNER561