Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Wukong Hard Cap?

-GothKazu-

Question

4 answers to this question

Umbra mods aren't useful. In fact most mods outside Duration aren't. All you need is Hunter's + Vitality and as much Duration you can manage.

Wukong lives through the immortal period after a Defy proc which can be pushed upwards of 15 seconds. The moment that immortal period ends he procs Defy again instantly and that's just how he goes. You can use all healing methods during the immortal period like Arcane Grace or Healing Return to insure he gets his energy back each proc.

The only build I use outside Duration is Hunter's + Rage with around base duration for Index. This is because the energy drain from running with a buncha points needs to be countered by more damage intake and more conversion into Energy to keep Defy up and running. Nice and easy 10min 400k runs when you get a free booster.

On 2018-12-14 at 1:45 AM, Yuri_Doujinshi said:

According to the wiki, 18 times. The 19th time it procs, you will die.

Yep that's what I read too. Funny thing is I've been taking a 2nd look at my warframe's as I replace them with Prime's and rediscovered Wukong. 

People kept saying that all you can do with him is immortal. The first time I couldn't figure out what to do with him. I'm not a "shooter" so one of my favorite frames is limbo which allows me to melee. 

Then I realized immortal allows me to melee with Wukong! Now Wuknog has moved from the bottom to Prime Competitor.

Funny thing is that normally I don't even need it. I finish most skirmishes without death or at most 1-2.   

And that's with simple mods. I haven't even started detailed as I'm still reviewing my warframes.