Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fortuna booster pack

(XBOX)TheSaltyKing47

Just wanted to know what was in the Fortuna booster pack. From what I've seen xbox only got the 2 boosters and an opticor and ps4 got the quanta, a skin for it, a booster and 100 plat. If that's true why did xbox get screwed over like that. I saw only 1 thing about the whole booster pack and it said xbox got the 100 plat too. I was looking forward to the plat sense I don't currently have anything to trade for any and need the plat for reactors and catalysts.

Yeah getting the opticor was useless for me sense I already have my completed riven build one. Also cool is right we also pay to play warframe sense you can't play it without xbox live and also saibot if it was like the playstation pack we should have at least got a jade skin for the opticor and not getting the Plat just makes it seem like they showed favoritism towards playstation by giving them more for no reason.

Edited by (XB1)TheSaltyKing47

I suppose, with regards to those having the weapons already, that is somewhat like free platinum. The only catch being DE has decided to spend it on weapon slots. 😕

From AltChar:

To celebrate the occasion, Digital Extremes are rerunning their Fortuna Twitch Drops campaign. Additionally, PS Plus users are getting a free booster pack containing 100 Platinum, 100,000 credits, Quanta, Quanta Obsidian Skin, 7-day affinity booster and 7-day credit booster.

Now, PS did have a larger update due to some sound processing issues with Sony's proprietary setup, but does this net 100 plat, 100k credits, and a weapon skin (usually Tennogen only, never discounted), in addition to the base of the XBL booster pack?

A decent Opticor is many forma from being battle-ready. I think most could agree XBL users got the short-end of the stick on this Fortuna "booster" when compared to the PS variant. Is it really that difficult to keep both console user bases level?

On 2018-12-15 at 4:52 PM, (XB1)PIXELED SOUL said:

It is unfair, it's clear to see they have a favourite.

That is not favouritism my friend.  Sony allowed Warframe onto console when they were testing the F2P market on consoles, it was still a very foreign idea and nobody wanted to touch it with a 10 foot pole.  MS initially refused before caving in, which is why you got the game ~8 months after us. 

Naturally Sony and DE have a much better relationship when it comes to promotions - but I'm sure like the past, the issues are coming from MS, not DE.  MS has been difficult with DE for a long time now, hence why you guys get less sales, (sometimes) slower updates and no freebies.  It's also why Xbox players have features locked without owning Gold... that isn't DE's choice... MS is a crappy company.  I'm not ragging on the consoles - just the company.

But I mean, they did also just give away an Xbox avatar for the game, albeit not the best thing in the world, but it's proof they don't just hate on Xbox players for nothing.  

Edited by (PS4)lagrue

27 minutes ago, (PS4)lagrue said:

That is not favouritism my friend.  Sony allowed Warframe onto console when they were testing the F2P market on consoles, it was still a very foreign idea and nobody wanted to touch it with a 10 foot pole.  MS initially refused before caving in, which is why you got the game ~8 months after us.

that's an absurd claim seeing as world of tanks was being developed for 360 well before warframe came out on ps4. where's your sources on any of your claims?

5 minutes ago, (XB1)B3NJ4M1NM said:

that's an absurd claim seeing as world of tanks was being developed for 360 well before warframe came out on ps4. where's your sources on any of your claims?

That's asking me to go back nearly 5 years in devstreams, something I'm not willing to do to prove this to you, you can feel free to sift through 5 year old videos, but not me.  It was stated by the devs that resistance from MS is why Xbox release took so long.   This game almost never went to Xbox because of it. 

You have to understand this was 2013 lol way to far back to be dredging up sources.   

Edited by (PS4)lagrue

1 minute ago, (PS4)lagrue said:

That's asking me to go back nearly 5 years in devstreams, something I'm not willing to do to prove this to you, you can feel free to sift through 5 year old videos, but not me.  It was stated by the devs that resistance from MS is why Xbox release took so long.    This game almost never went to Xbox because of it.  

if you are making an absurd claim, you need to back it up. especially since i just proved to you ms was not closed to free to play games. hell happy wars came out on 360 back in 2012. how do you explain that?

4 minutes ago, (XB1)B3NJ4M1NM said:

if you are making an absurd claim, you need to back it up. especially since i just proved to you ms was not closed to free to play games. hell happy wars came out on 360 back in 2012. how do you explain that?

They were resistant to Warframe.  You can watch those devstreams, nobody is stopping you.  

If you honestly think I'm going to waste my precious time sifting through videos from 2013 you are sorely mistaken.  Think what you will, I don't care.

Even if you want to strike that part of my claim down, how is needing Gold to play going for you? How is the distinct lack of sales and sometimes delayed updates going?  Clearly MS is the problem, always has been.  

It's more absurd to assert DE favourites Sony players.  It's not that... MS just doesn't favour its own players.  

Edited by (PS4)lagrue

4 minutes ago, (PS4)lagrue said:

They were resistant to Warframe.  You can watch those devstreams, nobody is stopping you.  

If you honestly think I'm going to waste my precious time sifting through videos from 2013 you are sorely mistaken.  Think what you will, I don't care.

Even if you want to strike that part of my claim down, how is needing Gold to play going for you? How is the distinct lack of sales and sometimes delayed updates going?  Clearly MS is the problem, always has been.  

It's more absurd to assert DE favourites Sony players.  

again not sure where you're getting this? xbox has sales all the time https://www.storeparser.com/en-US/xbox-one/search-results/warframe/dlc-3633/warframe-370-platinum/

on sale right now in fact.

Edited by (XB1)B3NJ4M1NM

3 minutes ago, (XB1)B3NJ4M1NM said:

again not sure where you're getting this? xbox has sales all the time https://www.storeparser.com/en-US/xbox-one/search-results/warframe/dlc-3633/warframe-370-platinum/

Not nearly as often as PS.  When you've been around 5 years, like I have, you'll see what everybody else does.  

I'm not here to hate on your console of choice, there is no reason to get all flared up in temper and deny reality.   Sony has been more lenient to DE and always has been.  

Edited by (PS4)lagrue

2 minutes ago, (PS4)lagrue said:

Not nearly as often as PS.  When you've been around 5 years, like I have, you'll see what everybody else does.  

i've been around for 4, that's plenty. do you have any evidence at all for playstation sales? or is this yet another absurd claim you're pulling out of your ass?

1 minute ago, (XB1)B3NJ4M1NM said:

i've been around for 4, that's plenty. do you have any evidence at all for playstation sales? or is this yet another absurd claim you're pulling out of your ass?

Why don't you go compile the Sales announcements from the PS4 and Xbox News subforums?  They're right here on the forums... 

I am assuming it's because, like me, you don't want to waste 50 minutes trying to prove something arbitrary to some random guy on the internet.

Remember this all started with the ridiculous claim that DE favorites Sony players.

Edited by (PS4)lagrue