Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hall of Mirrors Question

BRT_LovesSushi

Question

I was playing defense on Helene tonight and saw a Mirage with a Zenistar light up the protect point using Hall of Mirrors and tossing out the disk... IDK, never thought to try that but she got multiple disks that all seemed to be doing damage, anyone know how that works? Are the dop’s disks just do less damage or does the total damage get scaled across the whole grouping? It was pretty cool to see, always learning something new in this game! Does anyone know if the hall augment affects the damage as well? 5% bump for every kill could really lock down the area 😉

5 answers to this question

30 minutes ago, BRT_LovesSushi said:

I was playing defense on Helene tonight and saw a Mirage with a Zenistar light up the protect point using Hall of Mirrors and tossing out the disk... IDK, never thought to try that but she got multiple disks that all seemed to be doing damage, anyone know how that works? Are the dop’s disks just do less damage or does the total damage get scaled across the whole grouping? It was pretty cool to see, always learning something new in this game! Does anyone know if the hall augment affects the damage as well? 5% bump for every kill could really lock down the area 😉

https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Mirage/Abilities

Everything you need to know is on the wiki .. one click away :thumbup::satisfied:

Mirage's clone weapons all do less damage. Though with Hall of Malevolence or whatever the augment was called, they can get some pretty beastly damage going. Throw eclipse in the sunlight in and I've absolutely decimated hordes of enemies.

She's just too fragile for some of the higher stuff. Her clones do draw fire, somewhat. But you get hit by the things shot a them constantly.

Basically, only 2 clones do damage at any one time (even though all of them appear to shoot). Each clone does a percentage of your total damage (20% base) which is affected by power strength. Hall of Malevolence provides a flat damage bonus to this, scaling up to 50%. Thus, at 100% power strength with a fully stacked Hall of Malevolence, each clone will be doing 70% of the total damage of your weapon, in theory increasing your DPS by 140% (assuming your clones' shots hit what you are aiming at).

Yep. My mirage is built for massive power strength, full duration, and hall of malevolence. So the damage gets pretty nuts. I have clones that hit something like 170-200% of my damage with the augment maxed. And then I use eclipse for another 300 or so % increase damage in full light. I think those were the numbers. Mirage became pretty useless compared to so many other frames that I haven't even touched her since I leveled mirage prime twice.

All 4 clones used to actually fire and do damage, but it was quite literally killing players if a mirror was behind you and you shot something like a penta.

I see, but the main question was about the zenistar more specifically, since the disk is separate from the rest of the weapon with its own stats. Does the cloned zeni damage follow the same 20% logic or does it work as a multiplier of itself with full status proc possibilities?

I’ve got a two forma’d zeni that I love to use in certain situations, but without primed reach its ability to lock an area down is a little lacking. Then I see this Mirage Prime flying around with her clones and her zeni area of effect is pretty awesome, if the disk is consistent with it’s own damage output and status procs across the whole grouping... If not than it was cool to look at but kind of pointless at the same time. And before anyone asks, I’m only 115 days in, love the game, but I picked up a zenistar as a 100 day reward early without any primed mods in my kit because I’ve seen it used so many times in solo play - and yeah it’s pretty sweet if you have the time to use it 😉