Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Reduce uncommon resource costs for Cetus BPs to correspond with Fortuna's

LtForte

A lot of the BPs from cetus like zaw parts and ore BPs require high number of uncommon resources like 600 oxium, 1000 or 400 plastids, compared to some Fortuna ore BPs like Travoctye alloy needing only 100 plastids per 20, while Ferros alloy from plains need 400 plastids for the same amount; 20.

If they did that they'd have to look back into their database to reimburse the resources to ppl who crafted the items pre-reduction of the crafting costs. They should have done the same with people who had build extra archwing charges when that became infinite (RIP my 1.5k charges worth of iradite), but they didn't do that (or are still looking into it). So yeah a lot of number crunching involved and wasted time that can be utilized better by fixing bugs. Maybe when the storms of releasing all of fortuna and fixing all the bugs that pop up dies down, maybe we can get this nice QoL, but until then I doubt anything will be done.

4 minutes ago, EDM774 said:

If they did that they'd have to look back into their database to reimburse the resources to ppl who crafted the items pre-reduction of the crafting costs. They should have done the same with people who had build extra archwing charges when that became infinite (RIP my 1.5k charges worth of iradite), but they didn't do that (or are still looking into it). So yeah a lot of number crunching involved and wasted time that can be utilized better by fixing bugs. Maybe when the storms of releasing all of fortuna and fixing all the bugs that pop up dies down, maybe we can get this nice QoL, but until then I doubt anything will be done.

I doubt they would reimburse the materials.  But a slight decrease is fair.  Oxium takes ages to farm unless you specifically farm it with a booster. 

1 minute ago, (PS4)M1ST3R_NUTS said:

I doubt they would reimburse the materials.  But a slight decrease is fair.  Oxium takes ages to farm unless you specifically farm it with a booster. 

They have reimbursed materials, credits or platinum for when any cost change was made so they are obliged to do the same every time they do similar changes.

1 hour ago, LtForte said:

A lot of the BPs from cetus like zaw parts and ore BPs require high number of uncommon resources like 600 oxium, 1000 or 400 plastids, compared to some Fortuna ore BPs like Travoctye alloy needing only 100 plastids per 20, while Ferros alloy from plains need 400 plastids for the same amount; 20.

As much as I have played when I finally did start PoE,  the resource cost isn’t what killed me.  It’s the 10k standing cost of a alloy blueprint while your trying to level up it  Really slowed it down.  

The resouxe cost is high on some things I just had a lot of resources saved up before I started. 

6 minutes ago, EDM774 said:

They have reimbursed materials, credits or platinum for when any cost change was made so they are obliged to do the same every time they do similar changes.

Obliged is a strong word lol.  I wouldn’t expect them to do that, I would consider it a nice bonus.  Perhaps I just never noticed I generally keep a large stock of resources 

edit:  I can understand reimbursing platinum people would be much more touchy about that than in game resources.

Edited by (PS4)M1ST3R_NUTS