Oxium Alerts Dout

TheDante500

Oxium Alerts has the same spawn rate as Nitain Alerts?

By the same spawn rate is that if Nitain are 4 Alerts per day (one each 6 Hours?) the oxium alert has his own spawn (like 1 a day on a specific time)

or is just random?

sorry if is hard to understand, my english is not so good because i talk spanish but is better to ask in the english forums because here i get more help

have a nice day

Justo ahora, PurrrningBoop dijo:

If you want to farm Oxium , I'd suggest to go pub on IO, Jupiiter with a desecrate Nekros and a smeeta. This way you will be able to farm oxium and meso relics efficiently.

i just have a Hydroid Prime with his augment and Ivara (talking about extra loot wfs) and the smeeta

hace 14 minutos, PurrrningBoop dijo:

No, not that extreme.

Not a big problem if you don't have a nekros, grab a smeeta and any other frame and good luck.

the perfect oxium farm team 1 Nekros (+ augment?) + Smeeta, 1 Hydroid + Augment + Smeeta, 1 Ivara wih good cloath duration and fast steal + Smeeta and 1 Trinity + Smeeta

Ivara really doesn't factor in the same way Hydroid/Nekros do. She has to be invisible, be close, wait to pickpocket. In an efficient Nekros/Hydroid farm, enemies aren't living long enough to pickpocket hardly anything. 

What you listed is merely "all loot bonus frames/pets plus trinity"

hace 1 minuto, Azlen dijo:

Ivara really doesn't factor in the same way Hydroid/Nekros do. She has to be invisible, be close, wait to pickpocket. In an efficient Nekros/Hydroid farm, enemies aren't living long enough to pickpocket hardly anything. 

What you listed is merely "all loot bonus frames/pets plus trinity"

well if it has a good range could be.... if everyone let her pickpoket