Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Whole New World In Itself

9-Breaker

Good day everyone, I hope you're doing well in health and in life.
This is my first post to contribute an idea...or rather, a change in thinking if you will. This relates to Warframe of course.

Things to Address: 

1. PVP rework of the U.I. (User Interface) SPECIFICALLY. (By far, to me...the most integral part of pvp being a YES or a NO.) - *Handle with care* - It is to be different from PVE.

2. Several PVP System Convergence (Not sure if its a coined term but I'd call this system emergence theory..and it sounds cool) to daily PVP Standings.

(PVE Standing is a different sector, you see where I'm going with this?) - This is to give value to the sector and open a new door. It's worth a shot.

3. Warframe MMR Learder Boards: To incorporate several pre-exsisting system into "Rank system" to further perpetuate the value of PVP side of Warframe.

(K-Drive Race, Ludoplex, Lunaro, Various existing pvp modes. To be linked with point 2.~ Idea reserved to be expanded on in Warframe World)

4. U.I Rework of Personal Profile of Players: To show PVE / PVP database in a "engaging manner" / Show Activity through graphs of various types: ~To be expanded on / K/D Ratio along with W/L Ratio of PVE and PVP.  

PVP rework of the U.I of the third (Until number 3) kind:
- Visualization is to turn PVP into a "Lobby Compartment like design" to give players FWEEDOMM of choice to fight on which favorite map they desire and earn standings. (~Idea to be expanded on with professionals) (Referencing Sudden Attack/Gunbound U.I for starts) 

-->This action expands on the value of several U.I theme that's already there to be which is to be expanded on.(~To be discuss and expanded on) (Basically: System Convergence Theory or Fact?)

-Now to some nitty gritty:

-->Map battle expansion (Ver.1)

RULES: Melee/Primary/Secondary only/ Free for All (To tie in dark sector revival or homage) ~To be expanded on MMR System

TYPE: One man Army / Battle Royale  / Team Fortress  / First person perhaps? / etc.~ To be expanded on. [ And to be clear...57 Warframes as of date today, is not a small number. It's time to innovate]

MODE: Solo/Double Trouble/Triple Madness/Quadruple wuple. (Brah..) - During when entering entering the PVP of Warframe. (Solo and Team RANK MMR to be discussed on leader boards)

-->Team Bot Battle's PVP : Normal / Die Hard / Digital Extreme 

-->Open Voice Initiation. Increase interactivity by placing open voice chat option into PVP for both team and for all. (To be integrated into PVE on larger crowds) *This point serve as another segway for another time* - Interaction theory of games

Chat Channels: PVP only (Trust me, just do it. It will play a vital part down the line) - To incentivise PVP into public and private rooms and encourage to earn standings of PVP.

This leads to content diversion towards PVP rewards.

U.I Rework of Personal Profile:

There's alot to discuss on this, and by alot let me give you a taste: GIF format integration into profile picture (Rewards of PVP when earned) = Captura video option into profile background + Comment and commend system + Theme U.I

-->This segways again into fashion frame monthly contest idea and reward system by the community and for the community. i.e: Highest commendation leader board (to be rewarded with limited edition sigils and all) or Most voted frame to be cool. (This is to incentivise the purchase of skins that can bring actual Value)

(~But this is another matter for another time)

-->Implementation of personal profile option such as Facebook. (or Vice versa) into Profile. Perhaps a link or the U.I itself IN personal profile system of Warframe. (To add more interaction into community, simple by paper, but to be proven once implemented and to be monitored) ~ This is highly debatable and I wish to see both good and bad of this from your side. Your move Warframe community if you want this OPTION or not.  

(~To be swayed into Facebook In Warframe.)

--> Achievement Medals on Personal Profile. This is to be shown in chat to further incentivise profile viewing and interaction + Commend and comment + Monthly Contest of Best profile presentation. (To be given once per player)

~(Segwayed into Personal profile customization, tbc)

--> To showcase Sigils and Regalia Earned to viewer.

~(New Idea emerged: Segway to sound reskins, Firing sound mechanic or effects of weapons to furthur increase value of purchase if bought. Application of futuristic weapon skins  AK-47 / M4A1 / TRG, etc To be linked with PVP reward system.) [To be discussed in sound design] Also, pay VERY close attention to the words used for this particular expansion point.

My future hopes of Warframe is to innovate and incorporate values of purchased items into several "SECTORS". PVP in particular. Tell me if its a crazy make this system worthy into a Tenno Con E-Sport some time in the future? Who know's, we are the masters of our fate. (EDGE LORD 100%)

I Impart some idea's to Digital Extreme based on my experience of playing warframe for too long. (Grinding does change a person)

You have a choice to listen to us (or not) and to make it this farrr..*fade away effects* thus we give back in some sort of collective idea for the future of the company. This is to further perpetuate our symbiosis between player/buyer/consumer and developer.

As for you players out here, ladies and gentlemen, I congratulate you on making this far. I do hope you have a pleasant trip. Let us all push this idea forward and hope to get a feedback. Follow the rules of compromization and accept the outcome what it may be. 

I'd like to apologize for any use of language or mistakes made before hand when typing this out. I do hope my style of writing this does not offend anyone in anyway.  I'm still new at this and will learn slowly to give the best constructive feedback I can give. 

Bonus side notes: These are the thoughts in my head due to overthinking sometimes:

Core concept here is the retention of players after PVE grind is done. Shift attention to and show the worth of PVP aspects.

(A formula developed on a whim, not sure if its related to something so here it is: Retention = Content + Community Feedback + Services provided + VALUE) - May this serve a blueprint. 

(Problem is HOW? I solve it through Visualization)

On a first side note: The mechanics of the motion might get revised in EXTREME cases but the Plan A of it is to build upon the foundation.

Second side note: How to shift players direction completely on a new scale but in the same game. An...INnovation if you will.

Third side note: All mention idea's are subjected to melee 3.0 / Pet 2.0 / or whatever point O's.

Edit: December 17 2018
~Updated test to fit the community better. 

Edited by 9-Breaker

While your ideas are good, but they really dont have a place in Warframe which is a PVE based game which the great majority of the player base doesnt really care about or want PVP in it. The mere fact that there are items in the game obtained exclusively through PVP (tho mostly Skins), get people angry even further for the game mode existing.

I respect your views, and thank you for responding BiancaRoughfin.

So the debacle of Warframe being a PVE game is understood. And some people being angry about a mode is rather...let's just say I see opportunity in it. This is where I differ in opinion and may we have a friendly debate over this?

Il begin with my personal experience being reach to a point where I feel I see potential in something if done right. So PVP feels kinda off/on currently right now in Warframe, and it's true to say the least. But seeing it in a way, WHY is PVP not part of Warframe, is where I'm getting at. I strongly believe that if PVP incorporated some of those mechanics. I would say I'd spend my other time PVP-ing. I want to change their perspective. PVP is a beautiful mechanic if done right in Warframe. I know some might digress at this point but see it...as a friendly sparring between clans. Leader board ranking to boast that your other friends clan that your clan is No.1 in warframe in SOMETHING. I see as an untap resource to pull in new players and develop a whole new arena in Warframe. I know it feels kinda childish about this idea, but being a player of Warframe PVE after a while,...I think I'd like to have a friendly rank match of pvp. Leader boards for the top ### will receive kuva in insane amounts. This is to justify rivens and Kuva system...Which will be another segway in another time. Sorry...a little psy-track there...

But I say spend some time in the mode. It's there and untaped. I'd alternate my free time between PVE and PVP just to earn some nice hard earn rewards and achievements. I hope I can...convince...you. 

*EDIT*

I wish to see our favorite streamers in the top 10 of pvp warframes battles too. Here is a scenario (Me: Bro, you think Tac gonna be rank 1 before 12 pm? Other Person: Nah man, Mogamu gonna eat the MMR ranks faster than v8 dodge charger. ) The video potential is also untaped...which is another segway for another time.

Edited by 9-Breaker

I never like pvp but why not pvp in warframe, i mean i'm not against that some weapons are intot his mode, we are here to feel new experience, that why warframe is loved by people, because it's create new experience (if you have less than 200 hours of gameplay) so why not test.

7 hours ago, 9-Breaker said:

This is my first post to contribute an idea...or rather, a change in thinking if you will. This relates to Warframe of course.

I've been reading forums lately and I've realize that I can actually convey some plausible ideas which might or might not work out which segway into discussions of what works and what does not.
I've also read the generals discussion and hope that the "format" that I'm following is correct.

I refer to this:  https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1025140-how-to-provide-good-constructive-feedback-a-dev’s-story/

Correspondingly, I was also reading this:  https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1043345-an-idea/

Kindly feel free to discuss in them if need be. (For referencing) 

Before we begin, I'd like to formally introduce myself. My name...is 9-Breaker, which is my alias name in the game.
My real name...is Dwayne Loh. I'm 25 and I'm living the country of Malaysia..and temporarily jobless. Hope this serves as my résumé. (Gawd I hope the idea sells)
With that aside, there is one more thing I need you to do as it is my style to play some light background music as you read this to see my vision of a already explored territory...but with a different perspective. The real reason being is that so that you feel at peace reading this. Might you fall asleep...means you've reached nirvana.

(Might I recommend this music here -> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XxM1SX35-GU&t=3116s and https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dgCnYsDTiXU&t=1962s) *It starts off mid play but do reset it to begin the experience*

OKAY! With all of that hoo-haa aside, I'd like to give you a vision of an idea of warframe PVP "Sec...tor". (And down the rabbit hole...we go)

All of this is unneeded and pointless.

7 hours ago, 9-Breaker said:

My real name...is Dwayne Loh. I'm 25 and I'm living the country of Malaysia..and temporarily jobless. Hope this serves as my résumé. (Gawd I hope the idea sells)

This makes me question your mental well-being. You do realise you're not supposed to reveal your personal info on the internet?

On 2018-12-15 at 3:59 AM, HugintheCrow said:

I've been reading forums lately and I've realize that I can actually convey some plausible ideas which might or might not work out which segway into discussions of what works and what does not.
I've also read the generals discussion and hope that the "format" that I'm following is correct.

I refer to this:  https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1025140-how-to-provide-good-constructive-feedback-a-dev’s-story/

Correspondingly, I was also reading this:  https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1043345-an-idea/

Kindly feel free to discuss in them if need be. (For referencing) 

Before we begin, I'd like to formally introduce myself. My name...is 9-Breaker, which is my alias name in the game.
With that aside, there is one more thing I need you to do as it is my style to play some light background music as you read this to see my vision of a already explored territory...but with a different perspective. The real reason being is that so that you feel at peace reading this. Might you fall asleep...means you've reached nirvana.

(Might I recommend this music here -> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XxM1SX35-GU&t=3116s and https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dgCnYsDTiXU&t=1962s) *It starts off mid play but do reset it to begin the experience*

OKAY! With all of that hoo-haa aside, I'd like to give you a vision of an idea of warframe PVP "Sec...tor". (And down the rabbit hole...we go)

Good day HugintheCrow. Thanks for the honest feedback. I'll keep in mind on just sticking with the facts of the idea as you do make some sense that its unneeded and pointless. 

On 2018-12-15 at 3:59 AM, HugintheCrow said:

The second one about my mental well-being, well it is my first time and I'l have to apologize for the sudden reveal of such things. Il keep sure to only share my IGN for the next topic in mind. 

Overall, again...thank you the feedback. Il do my best to promote the best constructive idea's. 🤘