Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What is this?

(XBOX)ENA 34

Question

14 answers to this question

Speculations are that it is one of the 3 Orbs hiding the majority of its body underneath the surface. For now, it sits idle in that pond and just roars occasionally when approached. We'll probably have to wait till the next Fortuna update before we see more from it.

1 hour ago, NinjaZeku said:

For a short time, you could nudge yourself just deep enough into Fortuna waters to look underneath the surface.
So, from someone doing that, I found this in another topic:

Hide contents

ft.png

Hmm, I was thinking it was an Orb but I was thinking the ponds way to shallow for it to be so.

1 hour ago, MBaldelli said:

Friends of mine and I are speculating it's one of the spiders waiting for activation some time in the near future.  

1 hour ago, Flandyrll said:

Speculations are that it is one of the 3 Orbs hiding the majority of its body underneath the surface. For now, it sits idle in that pond and just roars occasionally when approached. We'll probably have to wait till the next Fortuna update before we see more from it.

I was thinking that, but the water's way to shallow for legs to be attacked to it

2 hours ago, (PS4)d_HopeCraft_b said:

The legs could be inside the ground, it is clearly an Orb.

Yeah, that is always possible, but it seems very small to be a large orb, and I don't think a medium orb would be of a big significance to have like that, but who knows. I could be a Cephalon for all we know!😂

On 2018-12-14 at 6:19 PM, (XB1)TheHappyRaider said:

Yeah, that is always possible, but it seems very small to be a large orb, and I don't think a medium orb would be of a big significance to have like that, but who knows. I could be a Cephalon for all we know!😂

Each Orb might have a different way of being taken down, plus, it would be awsome if that "smoll" orb was the hardest to kill XD