Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Greetings and Grofit Contest [Winners Announced!]

[DE]Helen

2018HolidayCardContest_NewsItem.jpg

Help Solaris United keep spirits high in Fortuna as Nef Anyo pushes for grofit this holiday season! When you’re feeling coolant blue, the right greeting can go a long way. Design the perfect holiday greeting card so Solaris United can give it to the people of Fortuna! Your card can be handmade or digital.

How to enter:  Design a holiday greeting card from Solaris United to the people of Fortuna. Submit your card in this forum thread for judging!

We will choose 5 handmade card winners and 5 digital card winners!

Prizes:

• 1st place – Top Tier Prime Access!
  • 2nd place – 1000 Platinum!
  • 3rd place – 750 Platinum!
  • 4th place – 500 Platinum!
  • 5th place – 250 Platinum!

Need an example?

IMG_20181214_164613.jpg

Rules:

• One submission per player. You can’t enter both the handmade and digital category, so choose wisely!
  • Submission must be your original work
  • Submission must be appropriate for the community forums
  • Do not reserve spots in this thread
  • Submissions that do not follow these rules will be disqualified

Winners will be chosen based on the creativity and quality of the card’s appearance and message. Remember that your card must be from Solaris United to the people of Fortuna!

This contest starts now until Thursday, December 20th @ 1:00PM ET!

ALL PLAYERS FROM EACH PLATFORM CAN PARTICIPATE!

Spread the holiday cheer, Tenno!

6 minutes ago, [DE]Helen said:

Thank you for participating! There's not shortage of holiday cheer here. Your submission were a perfect way to wrap up another great year of contests. Happy holidays, Tenno!

Digital Card Winners:

Handmade Card Winners:

Honorable Mentions:

• Like 21

14 minutes ago, (PS4)i7maid_leshammsi said:

I can somewhat draw but i wont participate because i know digital drawing are gonna win so i have no chance ;-;

.;give it your best shot, even if there are other impresive players and better suitors, you will help somebody will end-up encouraged, i too have some ideas, you can take a screenshot and edit/photoshop, or make some animation elaborate things, am amused to see what everyone can put together, dont give up okay? ;)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, (PS4)i7maid_leshammsi said:

I can somewhat draw but i wont participate because i know digital drawing are gonna win so i have no chance ;-;

There are two sets of five prizes: one set for the handmade cards, and one set for the digital cards. ("We will choose 5 handmade card winners and 5 digital card winners!")

There is therefore no reason for you to not participate. I look forward to your entry, Tenno.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, (PS4)i7maid_leshammsi said:

you haven't read the description it seems. let me quote it again.

3 hours ago, [DE]Helen said:

We will choose 5 handmade card winners and 5 digital card winners!

there will be total 10 winners 5 in each.