Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tennobaum 2018

Marcooose

UPDATE: Switch Nintenno will now receive their Tennobaum tier prizes! You will receive the awards for participating the same time as the other platforms, and should see your rewards from past tiers.

Merry Tennobaum Tenno! 

It is indeed the most wonderful time of the year. Our annual Tennobaum gifting event! 

NOTE: To Nintendo Switch Tenno eager to take part in Tennobaum: your gifts will be counted as part of Tennobaum, but you won't receive any of the rewards until the next Hot-fix is live. Don't worry, if any tiers are reached before the patch arrives, we'll make sure you get caught up with all the rewards!

62fbad11ef9f0593634fccceac474742.jpg

A mean one for sure, Nef Anyo has stolen Tennobaum! 
If the presents aren't replaced, we'll never know calm!

We need your help to supply the pilfered presents, Tenno! From now until Friday, December 21 at 2 p.m. ET save this holiday season for the Solaris by sending gifts to friends and strangers alike. With the inclusion of Tenno on the Nintendo Switch, there’s even more gifting to be done.

This year, Warframe has partnered with the Canadian Red Cross. The more gifts you give, the more we give and the more rewards you get! When we reach the top tier of gifting, Digital Extremes will make a $100,000 donation to the Canadian Red Cross. If you’d like to donate directly, you can do so here.

Gifting and receiving gifts will unlock community-wide rewards in tiers! Every time you reach a tier, you’ll receive an Inbox message containing Glyphs, Weapon Skins and more. These are exclusive items you won’t want to miss. 

Learn more and see who’s reaching the top of the gifting leaderboards here.  Be sure to check the leaderboard every day to see the Top Gifters!

Tennobaum is truly the most wonderful time of year to be a Tenno. It’s an opportunity to make a positive difference both in and out of Warframe. Thank you for your contributions and happy gifting!

Note that this post is not intended as a place for you to post your "wishlist" for people to gift you items! Those posts will be hidden, and the thread will be locked it too much of this persists. 

• Like 16

Just now, (PS4)ShikiAoi said:

Will be a begging presents thread?

Note that this post is not intended as a place for you to post your "wishlist" for people to gift you items! Those posts will be hidden, and the thread will be locked it too much of this persists. 

• Like 1

Hello everyone and happy Tennobaum/New year! I learned a lot about warframe community from last tennobaum, and, you know, its really unique. So many nice people, so many gifts and so many kind words... I didn`t have much plat, but i spended it for gifts, and it was really fun X)

So,  prepared for this time and will spend much more! :)

Good luck, Tenno, i wish all of you will receive a lot of gifts and some attention! (Sorry for my english, im trying to be understandable XD)

Upd:

Ty @Arachnid-Scorpiones for your gifts :) Sadly i cant send you something, cos you blocked presents 😞 But Happy holidays anyway!

Edited by Longeres
Upd
  • Like 2

So DE wants us to buy gifts with platinum and send the gifts to other random players.
To help with some IRL charity event where DE donates 100K USD when we have reached some in-game volume goal.
The more we give the more DE donates.

No thanks - it gives me a bad conscience and a bad taste in my mouth - DE should never mix IRL charity campaigns with in-game events.
If DE wants to support any IRL charity cause with a generous donation - just do it anonymously - don't tell anyone about it. 
Don't bring your players into it - DE should be better than this.