Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tennobaum 2018

Marcooose

1 minute ago, -_Highlander_- said:

:suspicion::thumbdown: why isnt there any .. people are posting all over the place

maby you could make one .. :tongue:

I have an big list for wishes

Because people never read the rules about only making 1 post (and editing said post). Instead they spam. They spam so hard

So, no wishlist threads this year. And if you see someone posting a wishlist thread, you should only ever send them nano spores.

On 2018-12-15 at 6:32 PM, Letter13 said:

Because people never read the rules about only making 1 post (and editing said post). Instead they spam. They spam so hard

So, no wishlist threads this year. And if you see someone posting a wishlist thread, you should only ever send them nano spores.

:blush: well isnt that a bit hars .. hehehe sending nano spores .. its almost christmass .. no time to be hars .. but i understand

its an shame tho .. previous years it went ok :satisfied:

Edited by -_Highlander_-
Removed some text .. Talked to soon with my friendlyness -

28 минут назад, itsNinjaToast сказал:

I also want to thank @Arachnid-Scorpiones, good man, shame we have to buy plat to gift something and not use the ones earned in-game
But thanks good sir.

Oh... That`s the reason why i cant reach some place in leaderboard XD 
All my gifts was for in-game plat, not a donated one... Thanks for information! I dont have a lot of money, so, i`l just keep throwing out my plat reserves 😄

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Longeres said:

@Fire2box Hello, why did you blocked a gifts receiving? I seen your posts, but cant send you some gifts, its really sad 😞
(sorry for my english btw)

I have everything I need in game and I know how to make plat via trading which is why I was on leaderboard for Day 1. if anyone wants to give me something, they can give to others. Preferably slots IMHO. 

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Shadow-Spawn said:

I am sure that it's good for the cause in itself, but it's not good for the game. 

Besides once you begin to open these gates they will be difficult to close again.
How can you say No to the next good cause when you just said Yes to the last ones.

So we can look forward to disabled midgets season.
Remember to wear those ribbons gamers - you don't want to seem insensitive towards disabled midgets - what have they ever done to you!

Hurry up now - week of the blind and hungry are coming up - better find room for those extra ribbons - you don't want to seem unsupportive.

Yea sure, but why can we only fit so few ribbons on our character?! 
Damn you DE! We want to wear them all at the same time - we don't want to seem unsupportive about anything!
And why do we all feel so guilty - that we are not blind, hungry or disabled midgets?

(Mental Meltdown!)

I know let's go play something else that does not make us feel guilty. 
Yea we are leaving!

DE: Think about The Children - we have Orphan Children Month - please stay.

...tumbleweed... crickets...

Literally none of that makes a lick of sense to me. Tennobaum has happened 3 times before this, it's happening again and the game hasn't come close to dying because of it. 

if you think this is DE making fun of you, you're simply delusional. 

• Like 1

Hey just a question, any chances that past solstice skins will come back around? Specifically (for me) I missed out on the Burston Solstice skin and would like a chance at grabbing that. If not are there any plans on bringing them back around at some other time or some other way holiday related?

I have recieved a gift from someone and I want to thank them, but they appear to be off line. Is there a way to send a message to someone which they will recieve once they get online? or is there a good way to know when they get back online?

• Like 1

On 2018-12-14 at 9:04 PM, Rhundis said:

If I'm to receive gifts I'm going to need my tree back in my Lisette. Also to note, can we get a festive tree prop for our ready room? I believe the current Christmas theme only does the upper part of the Lisette not the whole thing.

Yes please, a christmas tree decoration for our personal room would be great, i dont know why its only for dojo
BTW i dont know who is @Arachnid-Scorpiones in the forum but thankyou my man for the gifts, i tried to send you a few times something but you have gift decline s

Edited by TzXtetriC

18 hours ago, Fire2box said:

Literally none of that makes a lick of sense to me. Tennobaum has happened 3 times before this, it's happening again and the game hasn't come close to dying because of it. 

if you think this is DE making fun of you, you're simply delusional. 

I never said, that DE was making fun of us - I said that DE should never mix IRL charity events with in-game events.

16 hours ago, Wes8670 said:

Hey just a question, any chances that past solstice skins will come back around? Specifically (for me) I missed out on the Burston Solstice skin and would like a chance at grabbing that. If not are there any plans on bringing them back around at some other time or some other way holiday related?

Same sentiment. All I really want is the Solstice Izvara Syandana and I'd definitely drop plat on it if need be.

Edited by Dojayak

On 2018-12-15 at 4:09 AM, Shadow-Spawn said:

I am sure that it's good for the cause in itself, but it's not good for the game. 

Besides once you begin to open these gates they will be difficult to close again.
How can you say No to the next good cause when you just said Yes to the last ones.

So we can look forward to disabled midgets season.
Remember to wear those ribbons gamers - you don't want to seem insensitive towards disabled midgets - what have they ever done to you!

Hurry up now - week of the blind and hungry are coming up - better find room for those extra ribbons - you don't want to seem unsupportive.

Yea sure, but why can we only fit so few ribbons on our character?! 
Damn you DE! We want to wear them all at the same time - we don't want to seem unsupportive about anything!
And why do we all feel so guilty - that we are not blind, hungry or disabled midgets?

(Mental Meltdown!)

I know let's go play something else that does not make us feel guilty. 
Yea we are leaving!

DE: Think about The Children - we have Orphan Children Month - please stay.

...tumbleweed... crickets...

Sounds to me like a Krampus😂 dude we buy plat anyways, there’s no harm in it joining with charity. It litterally doesn’t effect your playing at all! Either gift or don’t! Simple as that. It doesn’t cost more or less.