Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

TennoBaum WishList repository

trunks013

Tenno its this time of the year ^.^ 

Allright lets make things different this year. 

Please post one wishlist each and one story of what you did this year to deserve something.

So all tenno can run trough it and gift you stuff if they want ^.^ 

Please no spamming.

Personaly i did something realy stupid so ill go and take all my remaining plat and send gift to my fellow tenno ^.^ 

Have fun and happy TennoBaum

btw if you have no list just post the story we will improvise ^.^ 

Thanks to @TzXtetriC , @Deshiel , @Unicornu , @Arachnid-Scorpiones and @IntheCoconut for the Gifts you guys rocks !  

You guys are amazing but all tenno thinking about gifting me stuff honestly i highly doubt i will be able to apreciate them as much as some other tenno in need. Please send it to them instead ^.^ 

Edited by trunks013
  • Like 4

It says on the tennobaum page to "gift an item to your in-game friends". Does that mean you NEED to have a tenno on your friends list for the gift to count or will it still count if I gift randoms who aren't on my friends list? I forget how these things work sometimes lol

Just now, JuiceLad said:

It says on the tennobaum page to "gift an item to your in-game friends". Does that mean you NEED to have a tenno on your friends list for the gift to count or will it still count if I gift randoms who aren't on my friends list? I forget how these things work sometimes lol

If its like the pasts years nope we can send it to random people that we may call "friend" my friend ^.^ 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, JuiceLad said:

It is not tied to friends list.

That being said, I would murder a Karuka for some forma on PS4 but I don't have a story to justify being on the "nice" list lol

Edited by MagPrime

Merry Tennobaum all!  Feel free to gift me anything at all!!

Not much of a story, but we rescued 2 more ex-racer greyhounds! Joey and Kenobi!  Don't believe the hype, they're nothing more than 40mph couch potatoes of cuddles and kisses!

And THANK YOU @trunks013 for starting this thread 😊

#WeAllGiftTogether

Edited by -ZeroStar-
flair obviously
  • Like 4

5 minutes ago, trunks013 said:

If its like the pasts years nope we can send it to random people that we may call "friend" my friend ^.^ 

Ah ok that's good to know, thanks!

And uuuuh so long as we're asking for stuff I guess I'd be happy with some potatoes or resource boosters tbh. I've been good cause one time someone tried to scam me out of 1 plat and didn't say anything cause I was feeling generous.

Merry Christmas Tennobaum guys

Happy tennobaum.

I want either of the 4 fortuna operator armours, or some blue potatoes and formas

For a story, well...

One time i helped with the washing up...

Toootally a good enough story :thumbup:

Thanks to the @Arachnid-Scorpioneswho gifted me 2x 2 weapon slots, @trunks013 who gifted me a forma bundle and @Alkyas who gifted me 2x catalysts and 2x forma bundles

Edited by crimsonspartan1
added names of those who gifted me stuff

All I want for Christmas,
Is Forma from you! But for a full wishlist (as I see people posting longer ones) it's:

1. Forma
  2. Both potatoes
  3. Exilus adapter
  4. Weapon / frame slots
  5. Anything to decorate my ship (literally have nothing inside, so dull and boring)

For story what I did, hmm. Well it would be with my mother. She really wanted to increase her qualifications in her job but time, money and motivation was lacking. I couldn't help with time as I am living in other country but gave her a push she needed and supported financially so she could do some courses that she needs to be better senior accountant! There were many other things but this one I find nicest of what I did this year because she was the person that fed, dressed, gave a roof above my head and prepared me for the life so it always feels nice to help her with now her own goals!

Edited by spyroxion
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, MagPrime said:

It is not tied to friends list.

That being said, I would murder a Karuka for some forma on PS4 but I don't have a story to justify being on the "nice" list lol

Can you gift cross-platform? I'm on PC, so if I put your name in does that mean it will go to your account on PC?

Short story:

Back in January when it was cold and was snowing, my friend and I were taking a walk around the park. We came upon a little dog that was freezing and was very thin like he didn't eat at all, I felt really bad and ended up adopting him. Now looking back at how he was and how he looked, he changed a lot in a good way, he also got all the vets care and all. I'm really glad I adopted him, he is very nice, cute and cheerful doggo. I love him very much and I couldn't be more happier.

Happy holidays Tenno!

IGN: bEtOsTiTan (PC)

My wishlist: 

-Riven mod slots

-Weapon slots

-Warframe slots

-Color Pack Beta

-Forma

-Orokin Catalyst

-Mesa Deluxe

If anything of this happens I thank you guys a lot

------------------------------------------------------------------------