Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

TennoBaum WishList repository

trunks013

Hello everyone and happy Tennobaum! 

I'm here wishing for Ivara and her amazing bunny tennogen. Also potatoes are always welcome! 

For my story I'll just keep it short and say I passed my nursing finals this week and only have one more semester to go before I am out! 

Have a great week and happy holidays! :inlove:

🎄Hey guys/gals. Merry Christmas and Happy Tennobaum to all!🎄

Platform: Xbox One

Gamertag: Robbo m8

I am very grateful if I receive any of these items!

Nezha Empyrean Collection

Excalibur Ronin Skin

Frost Harka Bundle

Ember Vermillion Collection

Gara Silica Helmet

Hyekka Gene Masking Kit

Octavia Diva Skin

Vauban Citadel Collection

Edited by (XB1)Robbo m8

Ahai, Tennos. This year, my wish will be the same as the last two years. I would love to have the Hunhow's Gift.

And maybe a Nidus or an Octavia won't hurt either. (I'm on PC)

Either way, wish everyone a happy Tennobaum, Christmas and New Year's in advance.

And good luck for 18th. We take back the Vallis.

As for my story, I started streaming this year. Something that has been on my to-do list for a long time. Will be getting into Warframe after 25th.

Edited by Bawalbaba

Last year, before the new year, I was walking with my friends around the city. All gone. When I was going home, I see that. One robber pillage a girl  . I hit him from behind and he ran away. Then we began to communicate with that girl, became best friends. Here is a short story.                                                                                                                                                             PC                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               IGN:  zlou04                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   Reactor Potatoes and collection a Garuda                 

Edited by zlou04

Firstly, happy Tennobaum 2018!
Sadly to say, this is my first time being around for a Tennobaum, as I've only joined 6 months ago, but I've been dedicated to logging in every day and helping out new players in their first missions (I usually play as frost on the earth defense missions and protect newbs, it makes me happy, especially when they friend me).

I really love Christmas-themed stuff and quite frankly I really like the idea of seasonal events like this for games, idk why people don't do it more often.
Either way, I suppose I can put this here for anyone generous enough to help a new player progress. x3
Just a quick list of things I'd like or things I'm currently trying to get atm.
-Literally any of the winter/solstice bundles, I love winter aesthetics.
-Forma/Reactors/Catalysts or Exilus adapters would be great, I'm in dire need of exilus adapters, as a good portion of my frames don't have them.
-Operator accessories maybe, I planned on getting more but I have yet to ever get enough plat to buy anything else.
-Long term personal thing, but I've been trying to save up plat to get the chroma deluxe bundle, I'm in no way expecting this but it would be amazing.
Aaaand anything else if you can't afford to give such gifts. I appreciate ship decorations, as my ship is really bare at the moment, even cheap stuff would be great.

That's all I can really think of.
As for what I did good this year, I'd have to say gifting my loving mate a bunch of games he wanted with money I got from commissions and also helping my mother around the house, as she has COPD and recently was told she has lung cancer, so I'm making of it what I can.
Anyways, sorry for the wall of text, I'm just really bad at making short messages I guess. Hope everyone has a great Christmas and a wonderful new year!
I'll be seeing about gifting a few of the friends I've made so far, but I can't make promises, as I never really make a lot of plat. cx
Now, if you'll excuse me, I have a rampant MOA to attend to on my ship.

• Like 1

Marry Christmas and happy TennoBaum y'all! 

Razznik here I'm a new player on the switch so I'd be happy with anything especially weppon and Warframe slots and forma. Thanks

And I decided to quit my job and go back to college but I quit a mouth early and painted my mom and dad's house for them. 

Edited by (NSW)Razznik

26 minutes ago, JuiceLad said:

It says on the tennobaum page to "gift an item to your in-game friends". Does that mean you NEED to have a tenno on your friends list for the gift to count or will it still count if I gift randoms who aren't on my friends list? I forget how these things work sometimes lol

All Tenno are automatically friends and the friends list is just for organization.

As for gifts I always welcome Neurode Decorations. ;o

~I never lock my doors or water purifiers in the wasteland and plant lotsa corn for soup because I don't want other people to starve or dehydrate. 

A story? Well okay!

I started playing about five months ago. Shortly into that someone in trade chat said “Newbs MR3 or less, PM me for free stuff”. I figured oh what the heck.

Well, they ended up giving me an entire Rhino Prime set for my finest Ammo Case and asked only that I keep it in mind when I became a vet.

Fast forward to today: I’ve joined a cross-game clan and become our Warframe branch officer. I hand out primes and mods to my clan mates whenever I can, I make time every day to taxi newer members to the Index and to alerts, and I did nearly all of the Hema grind to help save everyone the plat to buy it. I’ve never met such a friendly, generous community in a video game and I’m hoping to be part of it for years to come. Happy Tennobaum!

(My wishlist is long, but the best would be Orokin Catalysts, the Adi Holster Pack, or a Deluxe Skin Bundle. I’m not picky about which.

EDIT: Oh right and I’m on PC under HolographicDoll.)

Edited by HolographicDoll
got a present! removed it from the list

Happy Tennobaum to everyone!

I'm on PS4, and my psn is SupeDaveX.

I would be ecstatic with anything, really! But of course I'm always in need of warframe and weapon slots. Reactors and catalysts are nice, as are exilus adapters.

Bigger items (not at all expected, but would be awesome!) would be Ivara and Nidus, as I'm not really excited about those farms 🙂

I've never been much into fashion and decoration (I think the only thing I have is the saturated color palette), but maybe I just need to be exposed to more stuff like that.

As far as what I've done to be nice this year, I love to volunteer my time at the schools, in the classrooms, Cub Scouts (I'm our Pack's Cub Master), Lego Robotics, etc. I think giving our youth a good experience in school is very important, and sets them up for future success in life. Thanks!

🎄Hey guys/gals. Merry Christmas and Happy Tennobaum to all!🎄

Platform: Xbox One

Gamertag: Robbo m8

I am very grateful if I receive any of these items! :

Excalibur Ronin Skin

Frost Harka Bundle

Ember Vermillion Collection

Gara Silica Helmet

Hyekka Gene Masking Kit

Octavia Diva Skin

Edited by (XB1)Robbo m8

well, my number one wish for this year would be either Venters Face-Blasting Stream (Tyl Regor) or Glistening Magnificence (Vay Hek) glyph.

though any gift will do, i'm in dire need of weapon slots as well..

i have been helping people both in real life and in-game as much as i can, giving free stuff and all that.. so i guess i'm  a good boi?

Platform: PC
IGN: DarkOvion
Wishlist:
Flox Syandana
Nidus Phryke Collection
Frost Harka Bundle
Nova Asuri Collection
Hyekka Gene-Masking Kit
Motherwrench Hammer Skin
Telmation Gene-Masking Kit
Argon Crystal Decoration

Kukkura Pet Bed
Argon Pegmatite Decoration
Neural Sensor Array Decoration
Neural Sensor Decoration

Orokin Cell Array Decoration
Orokin Cell Decoration
Noggle Statue - 002-ER
Noggle Statue - Hyekka
Noggle Statue - Raptor RX
Noggle Statue - Auditor
Noggle Statue - Azoth

Noggle Statue - Vor
Nyx Nemesis Skin
Clan Emblem
Alliance Emblem
Cephalon Pet Toy
Piccha Planter
The Sacrifice Collection
Forma / Forma Bundle
/Profile DarkOvion

Thankyou in advance if anyone does

Thankyou @morningstar999, @Fufu1, @Arachnid-Scorpiones, @HC_Cloud (you madman), @Selrina, @NinthAria, @Arfu, @Mr_Sausage. , @KairoJustice, @trunks013 , @Banshee-sama@Inquisidor1174 and @BrokenValkyrie

For the story the OP wanted - I help run the Kubrow and Kavat Breeders community and help people where I can.

Edited by DarkOvion
Updates
  • Like 1

wishlist
incubator power cores
kavat genetic codes
kubrow eggs
forma 
frost noggles 
credit booster
weapon slots 

rostam kubrow armour

kuva kubrow armour 
kasha kavat armour 
random decorations?
(check my profile for more)

not really a story but I do spend dozens of hours helping people in the game, on the forum, on discord etc with kubrow and kavat breeding, making guides, giving advice and other such nonsense. so i guess that counts? 

@Arachnid_Pulse @ChiroToru @BrokenValkyrie @Arfu@Selrina@Arachnid-Scorpiones@Lunamy@electriczzz

thank you very much for all the random stuff! ^_^  

Edited by morningstar999

Happy Tennobaum!

I helped a few new Tenno out recently with advice on mods as well as giving them duplicates of the basic ones that I had. #WeAllLiftTogether

I'm always in need of some Forma Bundles, Catalysts, and Exilus Adapters :thumbup:

Garuda would also be neat 

I'll pay it forward as well!

(PS4)

Edited by (PS4)JXNwarrior