Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

TennoBaum WishList repository

trunks013

As main post says about stories, i got one old story that sound crazy as f... I wouldn't believe it if i dont participate in that. First things first : in my type of high school we got lack of girls (IT/electric things). But few steps nearby there was another school with economy where they got opposite problem. As you can figure out - we know their school as good as ours xD. So, we sit on stairs before economy school talking about everything and nothing in the same time... But then i saw something weird with one window on second floor (i dont know why nobody looks above their heads... xd). I dont know what it was, i cannot even describe it, just some kind of "feeling", you know? Like "something is wrong". One second later window just start falling right on one girl. I was reckless and jump on her, while we were above ground i change my position to protect her from fall off, then when we hit ground, i change to protect her from glass. I have to admit that it was good. But not good enough. When window finally hit the ground it explode in rain of sharpy glassy pieces, and most of them (okay, i dont know how many, i dont count, was a little busy) hit my back, some was small that on little move they fall off, but some was larger. I was like hedgehog xD. Now its funny but in that day... I dont know even today how i could get up, bring a little smile, said "be careful" and go away. After this i lay in bed for whole day 😛.

And now the best thing : from 100 people only 2 know who participate in that. The girl i get off her feet (but i dont tell her my name, i dont need "thanks" or any other... "perks" from that), and friend that i was talking to before it started. Its funny bcs even when i was unaware i act like true ninja - at first people focus on their things, then on action (not on persons). Second after it end i was gone, and nobody could describe my face or even cloths (it got so many holes... sadly it was very warm jacket xD). And that what i like - i dont do it for fame, i dont do it for money or respect. Hell may devour me if i even know why i did it. I dont saw her before... after accident i saw her once more on prom (our schools got in the same place as many people goes together each year so they dont have problem "where should we go" 😛).

What i want for tennobaum? Nothing, i just came here to tell the story xD. And ekhm... what can i say? I love when people get that "what the hell" look on their faces 😄.

Stay warm tenno, the winter is coming

Tennobaum 2018

I love the Warframe community, and I'm so glad to share the 2018 Tennobaum with you all.

My wishlist isn't very large, but if I could have anything I'd want:

The Frost Harka Bundle (a little pricey but looks sooo nice)

Slots, Forma

Inaros Ramses

and a noggle of clem  ❤️ 😄

Thank you to anyone who decides to gift me anything, and happy Tennobaum!

(Edit: when I was a young tenno, someone gifted me Frost and it was the happiest moment of my life. Wasn't a tennobaum gift but it was very nice and Frost was my main frame till I found Inaros a few months ago.)

Edited by OREOwillEATyou

Such a heartwarming time of year. Despite everything, Tennobaum shows just how generous and kind the community is, and seeing that makes me very happy indeed, as well as proud to be a part of it. 

I don't want to boast about things I do, for the most part I try to be helpful when I can. If someone needs help running something, I'm always more than happy to assist. I stay away from negativity, and try to be encouraging. Retaining a positive energy makes this game so enjoyable. I've been playing for a little over a year now, and every moment has been worth it. 

I have a small wishlist of just the Loki Deluxe skin, and the Nova Deluxe Bundle. Pretty much those are the only things I can think of. In the meantime, I will do my part to help other players, and try to get a couple gifts out. 

Merry Tennobaum everyone ^-^

PC                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      IGN:  zlou04                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   Reactor Potatoes and I really want Garuda collection and it will be the best gift for the New Year         

Edited by zlou04

PS4 IGN:Vlaceon

I guess I try to help people, but I don't really have a story.  For a wishlist, I guess:

1: A deluxe skin bundle

2: Limbo's Venari Helmet

3. Color Palettes

4. Syandanas

5. Orokin Catalysts/Reactors

I don't expect to get anything, but thank you very much if you do get me something.

This isn't so much for me, but for a friend - he has just started playing the game after our Destiny 2 team fell apart. I've been supplying him with a decent amount of mods to get started, but he could use Potatoes, Slots, Color Palettes or if someone is feeling extra generous, a Mesa.

His PC IGN Is Enemy_Ghost

PC

IGN: picklee

Since I've been into maxing out weird guns lately I find it somewhat difficult to keep up with buying/crafting Formas and Orokin Catalysts. If you feel like giving away something I'd be grateful if it were those. Cheers and Merry Tennobaum! :)

What I want for Tennobaum...

1. Blue or Yellow Potatoes (A drag to obtain some really...)
2. Forma (Can never have enough.)
3. Orbiter Decorations (Just anything to fill up emptiness.)
4. Any kind of armor piece or set. (The need for fashion frame is real.)
5. A booster of any kind or length. (Resources and credits is needed for Fortuna.)

What I did... Well, early in the year, I partook in an outing trip for a full week to help younger students come out of their comfort zone and to boost their confidence by talking and assisting in outdoor activities. Shortly after, we all raised a good sum of money for charity. Overall, in both in my academic and personal life, I've been doing what I can to help friends and younger folk that deals with anxiety and sometimes depression.

Platform: PS4
IGN: MrJayScy

You'd be helping me out a lot if I receive anything. And that I would be very grateful!

Edited by (PS4)MrJayScy

My wishlist:

-Vetala Shoulder plate
-Forma Bundle
-Warframe slots
-Grineer Colors
-Classic Saturated
-Ostron Rugs
-Aquarium Vignette 
-Display - Poster
-Daaru Planter

IGN: Arbiter101 PC
Also a note, seeing how I get money for Christmas and I always buy a good amount of plat during that time, I'll more than likely return the favor for you (even though Tennobaum will be over by then but it's the thought that counts?). 

Happy Tennobaum 2018

My wishlist:

• Atlas, Revenant, Harrow or Nidus
  • Orokin reactor, catalyst or forma
  • Any armor set.
  • Any deluxe bundle
  • Riven or weapon slots
  • Any landing craft decoration
  • Any palette
  • ANy syndana

IGN (PC): xSdow 

My good action this year has been to teach my 3-year-old nephew to ride a bike without stabilisers.Still alive after all.

Dear Lotus,

I've been a good TennoDad this year. I've kept my mini-Tennos fed, cleaned, clothed, and given lots of hugs and cuddles daily. I'm hoping you have a moment to check my list as I don't have much free time between never ending loads of laundry, driving kids to after school activities, and constantly cooking. I swear they aren't kids, but mini walking food disposal units. 

My Tennobaum wishes:

I'd like a back that doesn't ache from chasing kids all day and the return of my younger physique and metabolism. This includes the return of my flat stomach which seemed to disappear sometime after my 2nd kid was born. If you're considering big ticket items I'd like a car with fingerprint free windows, a google home that only plays adult music, and a tv that doesn't show any talking animals. As well as a secret safe room hidden in my bathroom where I can play on my phone. If nothing else I wouldn't mind some Tenno action figures that say "Yes!" to boost my daddy confidence since all I hear 24/7 is "No!", along with 1 potty trained toddler and two kids that don't fight.

Oh and I suppose if we're talking fun games that i don't have time to play, i could use:

-forma bundle, weapon/stasis/frame slots, garuda, or pretty much anything.

Remember to keep your loved ones close. All the sharing and gifting are just a couple of examples of why this is such an amazing community.

Thanks and Happy Tennobaum!

Xbox IGN: arizonaelivs

Edited by (XB1)arizonaelivs

Merry Tennobaum guys! 

I've been feeding stranger cats who passed by our house most of the days, thankfully my dogs never chase them out and welcomed them like an "extended" family. Happy meals of the pets hehehe :))

Anything on my profile's wishlist would do 🙂 🙂

ign: alkie24 

Hey Everyone,

Hope everyone is having a great time right now! Merry Tennobaum!

The story I got is when a friend joined the game a while, I helped him farm the frames he needed told that slots are the most important thing and gave him the mods he needed to start up. Now he has caught up with me and we play together everyday after university! 

And as far as my wishlist goes its only Orokin Reactors that I really need. Aside from that its Orokin Catalysts and slots.

I will gifting back the gifts with as much as I can.

Merry Tennobaum

Flameduel's very special Tennobaum wishlist! (pc Flameduel):

~Ikea Frame!!! I will take any decorations you can throw at me, AND I will place it down in a visible spot for everyone to see. TRY ME~

~Warframe Articulas, Noggles, and planters.

~ You can use /profile Flameduel allows you to see my wishlist for more specific Items

~ Just like everyone else, I have a very special gift they want but don't expect to get. Garuda collection, I don't own Garuda, I want that sigil and weapons and syandana, and I want those specific boosters because of all the things I need to level, and who hates getting a credit booster.

once again,

unknown.png

Try my ikea powers :b

Dear Fellow Tennos,

I wish everyone a Merry Christmas, and I will appreciate small gifts this year as I am struggling to get back into Warframe.

IGN: jasonoh

Wish list:

Orikin Reactor
Orkin Catalysts
Weapon slot
Forma
Nidus
Garuda
or anything.