Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

TennoBaum WishList repository

trunks013

19 hours ago, Kkeut said:

I've been wanting the Garuda Collection because I don't get a chance to play as often as I use to.

Although, I work as a veterinarian at a non-profit organization. I started about a year ago and have since helped countless number of animals, so I say the trade for my time on Warframe in order to help animals is more than worth it.

I would be incredibly grateful if someone did gift this to me, though, it is pricey, so I understand if you cannot. Thank you! :))

In game name is Kkeut.

I forgot to add my IGN, but I edited it. Also, thank you @Arachnid-Scorpiones for the weapon slots. Means a lot. :))

one story of what you did this year to deserve something.

I introduced several people to the beauty and marvel that is the art of Honjo Raita, someone whom I'd advise you Google carefully.

In regards to gifts, I'm used to not getting much so I'll settle for pretty much anything.

Spoiler

Although I've been looking at Mesa's Deluxe bundle ever since it came out. Primarily because Mesa was my first frame outside of the starters, and the grind to get her was a nightmare proper worth it. And I'm not talking about current grind, I'm talking about original Patient Zero Mesa grind.

I guess I am missing some Blue 'tates though, so there's that.

In game name is account name. Platform is PC.

Edited by Paranoicon
It's OK, I didn't need gifts anyway. I'm fine.

Hello everyone,

In this Tennobaum season, I'm thankful to be a part of a wonderful community. As for the gifts go, I need forma mostly and some color palates, but I will accept anything of course.

As for the story, well, my wife and I have taken it upon ourselves to foster dogs for a local non-profit in our community. Over the past few years we've had about 20 dogs in our home, not at the same time of course, and at one point, we had a mama cat and her 6 kittens. The cat and her kittens, which we had in our guest bathroom, had somehow opened up the drawer next to the door, effectively locking us out. We had to duct tape a pole long enough, with some MacGyver inspiration, to go from the outside window to push the drawer closed as the window was too small for either of us to get in. And this was at 3 in the morning, while the cats just looked at me like "Hello human, what are you doing out there?" No cats were harmed, thankfully and they were all successfully adopted. Currently, we have two senior Daushaund dogs, a boy named Rocky and a girl named Jersey, they are so sweet and loving. Plus, they will for sure be getting gifts from Santa Paws, along with our two Chihuahua mixes, Aspen and Mitzi.

Happy Tennobaum everyone and Merry Christmas

IGN: Fronzel - PC

Hello everyone and happy Tennobaum!

These are my wishlists:

- Pobbers series 1 scrawl
- cephalon/data cube/grinder tech/grinder armor pet toy
- ketu pet bed
- nekros irkalla skin
- note beacon (lol)
- Ostron Rugs

PC IGN: rookieknight

As you may notice I'm wishing stuff for my pet too. So the celebration will also be enjoyable for the pet (not u cataclysm). 

Alright that's for now. Thank you for your attention!

Tis the season everyone. Happy tennobaum!

IGN: Nalbina

Platform: PC

On my wishlist:

Weapon/Frame/Stasis Slots Thank you @Visidian for the frame slots!

Kavat Genetic Codes

Argyl Gene Masking Kit

Drop/Affinity Boosters

The Fetch Mod

Mesa Presidio Skin

Saryn Orphid Skin

Any Orbiter Decor

Thanks for any gifts! I'll mark them off and give credit to the tenno who gifted if any are received. Happy holidays, everyone ❤️

Edited by Nalbina

my Birthday is next week Dec 18 😄

IGN: IDovahKinn04I

My wishlist:

-Any Deluxe skins

-Warframe slots

-Weapon Slots

-Orokin reactor

-Orokin Catalyst
-Forma Bundle 

😄 THANKY YOU IN ADVANCE and Merry Christmas and Happy Tennobaum 😄

Edited by IDovahKinn04I

i dont dont have story but Merry Christmas and Happy Tennobaum 😄

IGN: Prince39
Favorite Frame: Volt and Nehza
Most wished item is:
Chroma Dynasty

My Wishlist : Mesa Presidio , Inaros Ramses , Saryn Deluxe , Khora Collection , Warframe Slots and Weapon Slots, Affinity or Resource Booster , Forma Bundle and Hunhow's GIFT.. 😄 

Hello bois, I could really take any warframe that it is not a starter, if not, ill take anything.

This year I helped multiple tenno finish the second dream on xbox one but I recently moved to PC.

Anything is appreciated.

IGN: StonyCrayon

Thanks to anyone that gifts anything 😄

hi guys hope u are haveing great day and happy tennobaum

my ign : Skillzat     pc

my wishlist is 

1- mesa presido [the mesa collection is the most thing i want everything in it is so amazing]

2- nekros irkalla skin/collection [i love playing nekros alot and i like the way he feels while playing]

3- Storm colour pallete (to get black cuz dont have black yet and it have some other colours as well)

4- suparna syandana  [i think it looks amazing and its just came out would look great on prime mesa p )

5- nidus phryke skin/collection

or a frame/weopen slot would also be great

thanks guys hope u have a great upcoming year ^_^

Just a good deed instead of story, during my transit to work i'd give to whoever needed my help (money or food) and recently fed some hungry animals while on a trip outside town. 🐾

Would be delighted to receive the Adi Holster Collection from my wishlist!

Thanks, Happy Tennobaum! 🌺

Edited by Selrina

On my wishlist i wouldn't mind getting limbo prime chasis and have a happy TennoBaum i am new and i have had a funny year meeting new people even though i am socialy awkward and also i have met some people who  had the weirdest attuides and the worst but i still love warframe till this very day because i play every day and enjoy every moment of it. (got it after i posted it)

Edited by SteGGus1
I finally gotten the item i asked for sry if someone only reads this after they have gifted me

Hey Tenno! Happy Tennobaum 😄 Just my wishlist if anyone feels like it, thank you! ❤️ 

Any of these color palettes: Storm, Orokin, Smoke

Any decors! Maybe planters or noggles or a pet bed

Of course, you can never have too many Forma and Orokin Reactors!

Edit: Omg thank you ;__; @Alkyas I'll be sure to pay it forward!

Edited by Irixa

Hi all!!

Happy TennoBaum !

IGN : Morpheeus 

Plateform : PC 

My Whishlist :

All noggel or pack noggel

Artisan Pack

Reclamator Pack 

Forma Bundle

Dax Syandana

Reactor or catalyst