Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

TennoBaum WishList repository

trunks013

Happy Tennobaum! Happy Holidays!

I didn't do anything that everyone else doesn't do everyday as well. I cheered up some children who were sad. Helped elderly people carry their stuff. Held doors for people. Gave away one of my sweaters to a homeless man on a cold winter day.
I suppose those are the nice things I did.

I've also been getting help for my depression and anxiety disorder - personal triumph on my part, but I couldn't have done it without my brother.

If I had some money I'd buy some plat and buy people some gifts! Giving is so much fun!

My brother doesn't know I'm putting this here. His name is Darkside_Demos on the PS4 and he really has been a rock in a storm of pain for me. I can't afford nice gifts for him so if you could throw him some nice stuff I'm sure that would be a delight. I don't know what he'd ask for here, so here are some stuff on his in game wishlist!

My Brother's Player Name: Darkside_Demos
My Brother's Platform: PS4

Continuity Collection
Loki Knave Collection
Embolist Armor Bundle
Zauba Armor Bundle
Reclamator Pack
Adventus Arrow Collection
He loves Noggles and other ship decorations.
I'm sure he's like anything honestly.

---

Now that I got that out of the way - if you really wanna give ME something I'll ask for some stuff in order of most desired to least I suppose, no pressure of course. Do what makes you feel comfortable.

My Player Name: OverlordMikey
My Platform: PS4

Yer Feeling Generious 0_0' :
Fortuna Grand Bundle
Limbo Vistyxio Skin
Frost Harka Bundle
Khora Collection, or Just Khora

1:
Sari Syandana
Mirage Noble Animation Set
Sentinel Accessory Pack

2:
Aquarium Vignette
Ketu Pet Bed
Pet Toys

3:
Orokin Catalyst
Orokin Reactor
Forma
Weapon and Warframe Slots are cool too.

Of course despite this list I'll accept anything really... or nothing. But please send my brother some nice stuff - he really deserves it!

I took in a runt of the litter kitten that was starving in the cold and gave her a warm loving home with an older cat who treats her like a parent. Also took in a dog when it's owner moved to another country. I just migrated to Nintendo Switch because my PC doesn't like Warframe after the open world update and had to stop playing until very recently. I haven't been able to get Harrow neuroptics and systems so the top of my list would be Harrow, but that's pretty pricey so I don't really want anyone to throw that much at me!

Platform: Switch

Name: Toxapex

Wishlist:

Anything to decorate my ship with, it's pretty boring and I'm currently waiting on my foundry to finish the new room! Slots or forma or orokin cells are fine too.

Happy Tennobaum!

Hello! Happy Holidays and happy Tennobaum! I hope that all the Tenno fulfill their purposes next year and that luck is on your side! Well, I will proceed to leave my wish list even though any gift seems perfect!

I play in PC  and
my nickname is FENRISVanagard 

-Gersemi Skin for Valkyr 
-Khora /the warframe or the collection/ 
-Orokin reactors or catalysts
-Cheetah helmet for Valkyr 
-Chroma prime /the warframe or the collection/ 

Well, that's all, if you don't give away any of this it can be anything! Everything is well received <3

a story? in July adopt a bunny, now live happy with me, and my whole family wants it

Merry Christmas and young holiday tenno!
IGN: luis_war
My List is:
I would love a syandana
-Frames of warframe
-catalysts
-shapes
-some color palette

If any of this give me, I would be very grateful
:3

Happy Tennobaum!

I've been playing this game since 2013 and loving every moment of it. It's been my go-to game whenever I need to destress from school. And now that I've graduated this year and have a career, Ive now become a weekend warrior and barely have any time to catch up with all the warframe content. Life happens.

Wishlist:

Forma

Affinity booster (I'm so behind on the focus system and cant always farm brilliant/radiant shards due to inconvenient times)

Weapon slots

Riven slots

Warframe slots

Hema (my clan doesn't have the resources for it and i like them too much to leave just for the sake of a weapon...basically I'll never get this unless gifted or possibly 10 years down the line as active players slowly contribute)

Nidus Phryke Collection

Any of these would be greatly appreciated! 

Edit:

Shout out to all you amazing people for the gifts!! ❤️

@Leyvonne

@Unicornu

@LokiBird for the Hema!!!!! 

Edited by Hafilgar

Well i don't have much of a wish list this year. Mainly i am hoping to get the Harka Skin or bundle for Frost, it is Tennobaum after all and a winter skin would be appreciated. Beyond that i just like cosmetics or decorations, that's really all. 

As for something deserving for such, i don't really have a specific reason other then generally helping those around me as best as i can. Simple as that i suppose. In the end, i hope everyone has a merry Tennobaum this year. Happy Tennobaum everyone!

Happy Tennobaum guise!

It seems to come around so soon each year, and I dont know if Ive managed to be a better person. But lately Ive been sitting in the recruiting channel and giving a hand to the poor random tenno who just send nonspecific pleas for help, so maybe that counts for something? 

The wishlist is pretty simple, all I ever want is cosmetics 😊, anything will help better my awful efforts at fashionframe

Have a happy Christmas out there in the real world everyone

Happy Tennobaum! Happy Holidays!

I've played warframe since the beta off and on, I participated in last year's tennobaum. I've had a wonderful experience with warframe throughout it's life and love DE. They are the best developers I've ever known. Long live DE.

In no particular order this is my wish list:
Dendra Armor Set
Edo Armor Set
Ceramica Armor Set
Mesa Presidio skin
loki knave skin
trinity strega skin
inaros ramses skin
frost harka skin
and of course Weapon Slots and Forma is always welcome.

Well Happy holidays my fellow tennos My wishlist would be 

1.Weapon slots 

2.Forma bundle 

3.Credit/Resource booster

4.Your love and blessings

5.Clem Prime !

IGN:sarat_ (PC)

and @Arachnid-Scorpiones thanks for the gift without even posting and cant gift u anything back 😞

@Inquisidor1174 Thanks alot for the forma bundle hope u like my return gifts too :)

Edited by sarat_

IGN: ArturiaFayth

Platform: PC

Well, one of the deluxe bundles on my wish list would be nice, although i would be happy with armor bundles as well.

As for the story of why i am on the nice list, well i am working in mental health care 😛

As for a specific story outside of work though, one of my neighbours needed help getting a good computer without going over their relatively low budget so i helped them to get the best offer for the pc best fit to what they wanted while having some change left over as well.

My goal for this year was to give out Enough Orokin Cell decorations to be worth more than the most expensive item on my Wishlist: Hunhow's Gift (Pun Intended) at 516 platinum, that was going to be 103 Decorations. Some people, however, did not find the humor in unsolicited deposits of the biological material of our former masters (Orokin Cells) What do you mean they weren't those type of cells?