Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

TennoBaum WishList repository

trunks013

We are so close! I want to thank everyone who has given this season! I also hope everyone puts those catalyst, reactors, forma and slots to good use! I am thankful to be able to give them. There is only one item on my list left, and if anyone would be so kind!

Nidus

Again, thank you to everyone that has given, and to all that has received, Happy Tennobaum.

Edited by Wylel

Happy Tennobaum!
I would like to thank everyone who gifted each other this tennobaum! I would also like to specifically thank @Fuzzorz @Selrina @BrokenValkyrie @Irixa @Chisah and Mr_Sausage. (yes the . is included) for those wonderful gifts from my wishlist. Don't worry, I already paid it forward and still will! Tennobaum is extended till the 24th so we have more time to get to that milestone!

If you'd like to see my wishlist, don't hesitate to either add me in game or type in /profile ChiroToru.

Thank You again to everyone participating in this event. #WeAllGiftTogether

• Like 1

IGN / PC : Kcyre

My Wishlist

• Warframe slots
  • Riven slots
  • Weapon Slots
  • Exilus Adapter

My expensive wishlist

Sorry i'm poor 😢

• Mesa deluxe bundle
  • Nidus deluxe bundle
  • Nekros deluxe bundle
  • Volt deluxe bundle
  • Ember deluxe bundle
  • Vauban deluxe bundle
  • Octavia deluxe bundle
  • Nezha deluxe bundle

Special thanks

thank you @Arachnid-Scorpiones for weapon slots ❤️

thank you @LokiBird for weapon slots 💚

Edited by Kcyre

My Wishlist:

Artisan Pack

Baruuk Collection

Blade and Gun Stencil

Boltara Syandana

Cephalon Vignette

Classic

Corpus

Daybreak

Dojo

Eximus

Grineer

Ice

Storm

Tenno

Frost Zastruga Helmet

Kubrodons series 1 Scrawl

Grineer Fury Stencil

Harrow Graxx Skin

Kubrodons Series 2 Scrawl

Kuva Fortress Vignette

Kuva Queens Stencil

Earth Vignette

Lua Vignette

Mag Alata Skin

Mag Anthro Helmet

Mag Orbit Skin

Mag Pneuma Collection

Mag Toroidal Helmet

Mars Vignette

Mesa Graxx Skin

Mesa Presidio Collection

Mirage Morgaine Skin

Nekros Irkalla Collection

Noogle Statue - Ash

Note Beacon

Nova Stinger Skin

Oberon Feyarch Collection

Octavia Maestra Collection

Plains Of Eidolon Vignette

Pobbers Series 1 Scrawl

Pobbers Series 2 Scrawl

Reclamator Pack

Sary Syandana

Swazdo-Lah Stencil

Vauban Citadel Collection

Edited by 0RI0N7

I love the game and community so much for stuff like this. Luckily I was able to gift a little this year. Don't absolutely need anything but you could look at my wishlist. Could also use some of the Deluxe Bundles but I really don't expect someone to spend that much plat.

PC IGN: C_B_M

Hope everyone has a good Christmas or whatever you celebrate.

Edited by C_B_M

well thanks alot for everything i got im haveing so much fun playing warframe u guys made me get my off alot of stuff so thank u
sooo much everyone and hope ur family and loved ones all the health and happiness this year.
the last thing on my list was the    [hunhow gift] the chest peice just look great and war is amazing but its tooooo expensive like mad expensive so i dont expect to get that .
and the [ash koga Delux skin] still ash will always be the real ninja
or even  Forma would great
thanks alot for the gifts and happy tennobaum and happy new year ❤️

Happy Tennobaum everyone!

Not gonna lie, did good things, did bad things this year (irl), as everyone but hope i have learned a little from them, from a positive side. In Warframe I'm nice to everyone, I'm almost the boss of my clan and i try to care a little about my fellows, i've gifted things to some newbies because... why not? Maybe that makes them easier to progress in the game or they don´t know how to earn some platinum trading yet. So... do I deserve anything? I dont' know, everyone wants to thinks that yes, so do I, but i don't know, I'm not who could judge this, i see always more defects than virtues in myself. Not the right person to decide, that will be up to u xD

My IGN: XzWasPzX - PC

My whislist:

Fire or Storm Palettes

Smelter Armor for operator

Volt Proto

Atlas

Boosters, Catalysts or Forma's, not reactors i 've got enough of them xD

Thank you everyone and keep doing a nice community.

On 2018-12-18 at 9:50 PM, Synchronista. said:

Merry Christmass, and a awesome Tennobaum 2018 for everyone! ❤️  

After 3 long years suffering of depression and anxiety problems i FINALLY could get a job! IM SO HAPPY! Im very very happy and optimist about 2019! But with this i got like just weekends to play 😕 But atleast i have weekends right? 😄 I would love to give some gifts BUT i didnt get my first full payment e.e i got like 3 days of work payment cuz i started 11/27 sooo... 

MY WISHLIST: 

Frames and arsenal:  

Reveal hidden contents

ANY Weapon that is of your taste! Like: "Oh, i relly love my amprex, i should give one to this boi so he could love too !

Garuda 

Khora PLEASE IM A CAT PERSON WHO CANT HAVE A CAT e,e 

Revenant 

Limbo, Zephyr, Mirage, Nova, Nyx, Volt, Rhino, Banshee PRIMES 

Cosmetics:

Reveal hidden contents

ANY, colors please! Any armor, any syandana, anything!  Bundles and skins are also very welcome!

Misc: 

Reveal hidden contents

Any slots! Any ship things! Any pet related things! POTATOES TOO PLEASE!

Ty so much for this opportunity, i really like how this community is getting bigger and really awesome, im so sorry for any english wrong words i used this is not my primary language. 

MERRY CHRISTMASS AND HAPPY TENNOBAUM GUYS I LOVE YOU ALL!!! ❤️❤️❤️ 

@Inquisidor1174Thank you for the Ivara statue ❤️ ,@Arachnid-ScorpionesThank you for the weapon slots! ❤️ 

Thank you so much @Bostich ❤️ 

Almost skipped this, but if somebody is still trying to help on the goal meter, here we go:

Easy wishlist:
- Frame/weaponslots
- Forma
- Colors: Maybe Twilight, Daybreak, Dojo...  (NOT Storm or Classic Saturated, but anything else is fine if you think it would be better than the three listed)

Huge surprise list:
- Frames: Loki, Mesa, Ivara, Equinox (or anything not farmable before Uranus)
- Archwing launcher

Happy Tennobaum everyone, enjoy the hopefully relaxing Venusian period, and please bear with us slower mission runner newbies 🙂

Jumping in at the end, if anyone else is able to send anything my way to get up to the final goal I'd love anything, but if you want to get into specifics I'm trying to build up my orbiter decorations so anything there would be awesome too! Happy tennobaum (and other winter holidays) to everyone!

okey today is 100% last day i have sent what i can to try and repay some of u guys gift thank u so much for everything....
2day is my 60th in war frame so thanks alot for making it a happy month for me ❤️
if u ever see this msg and want to send me something   Ash deluxe or Volt deluxe or Hunhaw gift for the amazing amazing chest piece and theses are the last on my wish list ^^
or some Forma would be amazing and thanks again happy tennobaum ❤️ 

okey today is 100% last day i have sent what i can to try and repay some of u guys gift thank u so much for everything....
2day is my 60th in war frame so thanks alot for making it a happy month for me ❤️
if u ever see this msg and want to send me something   Ash deluxe or Volt deluxe or Hunhaw gift for the amazing amazing chest piece and theses are the last on my wish list ^^
or some Forma would be amazing and thanks again happy tennobaum ❤️ 

Oh! Is this still going on? Okay I didn't do this last year because I figured I could obtain what I wanted on my own but... rng + bad luck is cruel. 😞

I am not making this up that I spent *days* if not weeks in my spare time grinding spy missions for the last two parts of Ivara I needed (blueprint + chassis) solo whilist listening to the whole Metal Gear Solid 1 and 2 digital novels + Tom Clancy books in the background to get in the espionage mood. I know this is a silly thing to share but while I did enjoy the audio adventure I was super bummed I never got the parts for so long and couldn't go on. 🙁

That said, Ivara is all I wish for this year. 

IGN: Nu Rhythm / Platform: Xbox One

Thank you to anyone reading and happy Tennobaum! 💗😊