Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

TennoBaum WishList repository

trunks013

Here's one from way back. My brother had an aquarium with crayfish in it when we were kids, it was in the living room of our three story townhouse. Well, christmas rolls around and me and my two brothers get up at 6AM and head down to open our stockings and we see three bikes. They were crappy Zellers bikes, but we NEVER got anything like this before. It was usually hand-me downs and dollar store stuff. This was something new just for us. Dad came down just as my brother reached for the handlebars.... and toppled the bikes right into the fish tank. Skunky crayfish water just saturated the shag carpet. Thankfully the tree was across the room so we didn't get electrocuted by the old string lights on it. My brother froze, deer in the headlights, nobody moved. Then dad let out this deep sigh, said "It's okay, it's just water, we'll clean it up" and walked back upstairs to grab some towels and the vacuum. My brothers and I quickly tried to clean up the glass, catch the crayfish and put them in buckets, and mop up the water. Once it was cleaned up nobody mentioned it, Christmas continued. I knew my dad was super choked to have that happen first thing Christmas morning, but he didn't let it ruin the day. He didn't want us to remember that Christmas, the year he finally earned enough to get us something we really wanted, as anything but a happy one. Even when he didn't have the money to get us the things we really wanted, he gave us what we needed, and he showed us what was really important.

If you are feeling generous, I'll take whatever forma bundles or affinity boosters you throw my way, but honestly I can do without. Whatever holiday you celebrate this time of year, I hope it's a good one, and I hope you all remember what, or who, is really important. 

IGN:Woodencrow

Platform:PC

thanks to @Arachnid-Scorpiones For your continued generosity, I’ve been seeing your name in a lot of these posts! Whatever your motivation you have brought some joy to a lot of people! Thank you again!

Edited by Woodencrow

Happy Tennobaum my fellow Tenno 😄

It would make me very happy to receive one of these:

As to why I think I deserve any of these... I don't really know so I probably don't xD The best thing I did was probably offer my seat to elderly people in the bus or help newer players in Warframe, but I would be happy to receive them anyway^^

#WeAllGiftTogether

Edit:

Thank you very much 😃:

Edited by TheLastThingYoullSee

Platform: PC

Wishlist:
- Nidus (Glast Gambit is the most frustrating thing in the game imo)
- Rhino Palatine Pack
- Oberon Feyarch Skin
- Saryn Orphid Skin
- Mag Pneuma Skin
- any Color Palette (already own Classic, Spektaka, Tenno and Tenno II)

This is my first Tennobaum and it is great so see that once again the community is just awesome and on top of that DE is utilizing our generosity for a good cause.
I don't really have a special story to tell.. Does being a nice housewife who cooks, cleans, brings beer & snacks and even plays computer games with her husband count?

P.S. Thank you to all gifters ❤️

Edited by Leyvonne
hopefully fixed types.. I mean typos. Updated wishlist

Hey! Happy tennobaum 🙂

I recently started playing ( 1 month ago ), and the game is really great! I'm already MR 13 😄 

I really don't know what my wishlist could be, but anything that may be of use would be awesome! I've gathered some plat to give too 😎

Thank you for the weapon slots, @Arachnid-Scorpiones! I dunno how you managed to find me, but thank you very much!

EDIT: Since I posted here, might as well drop a wish list too. Here we go:
- Blue Potatoes
- Forma/Forma Pack
- Weapon/Warframe Slots
- Solstice Daedalus Armor Bundle

Story: Don't really have one, I'm just a lonesome player without much going on in their life. A bug report I made was fixed very quickly though, that's gotta be worth something, right? Oh, and, I may have helped people having performance issues when Fortuna launched by posting what the issue was on their threads as well.

EDIT2: Thank you very much for the Warframe Slot @Cray!

EDIT3: Thank you very much for the Weapon Slots @LokiBird!

Edited by Gabbynaru

Happy TennoBaum!

i just started to play this game like 1 month ago or so while finishing my studies,loving it so far

i never thought about making a whishlist but here it goes!

i would love to get any of the deluxe skin collections ,specially the inaros ramses one (i love egyptian things xD) if it was possible or any potato/wf,weapon slots/exilus,i would really appreciate it >-<

my ingame name is : D3ath1st

i wish you guys a merry christmas and a happy new year ^_^.

Edit : Many thanks Arachnid-Scorpiones for the weapon slots!,i was out of space to lvl up mastery weapons xD.

yoo many thanks @Sumsyo for the Inaros Rhamses!,its one of my favourite wf ^_^

Edited by D3ath1st

Happy Tennobaum!

I'm not good at story-telling, so here's a short to-the-point version:

My mother had knee surgery this year and couldn't walk for a month. Me and my brother decided to set up a system for her to alert us when she needed something using a fishing-wire alarm and some rope. We made her dinner every day and talked with her when she was feeling down.

IGN: PxychSxar (PC)

Wishlist:

- Equinox

- Infested and Twilight Color Palettes

- Forma and Potatoes

-Nidus Phryke Skin

- Any slots

Hi all!!

Happy TennoBaum !

IGN : Morpheeus 

Plateform : PC 

My Whishlist :

All noggel or pack noggel

Artisan Pack

Reclamator Pack 

Forma Bundle

Dax Syandana

Reactor or catalyst

Relics pack

Sacrifice Pack 

All decoration

Weapons, Warframe, Sentinels slots

Thx for your générosity, 

all Tenno showing generosity is likely to receive a gift back

Edited by Morpheeus

Story:

Apart from having to pull out a friend from the lake he was trying to drown himself in and barely surviving first year degree. I pretty much lived my student life as normal with the usual one-man work(me) group assignments and falling apart during finals.

Oh, i gave a kitty my chicken.

Hope i made it to the nice list. 😆

Happy Tennobaum fellow tenno!

Wishlist

-Potatoes both gold and blue would be great.

-Warframe and weapon slots.

-Colour packs.

-Rhamses or Koga skins would be great  :3

-Also accepting any other kind of gifts from generous tenno. 🙂

IGN: LeSatria (PC)

Hey! Happy tennobaum                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           When I started to play, I was constantly helped by more powerful players. And now, when I myself became quite a powerful player, I remember that they helped me. So I often help .                                    PC                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         IGN: zlou04                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      I really want a set of Garuda or skin oktavia 'Maestra" , but alas, I don’t have  money  

Edited by zlou04

First Tennobaum (and I think my first message ever in this forum) I've been on. It was fun being Santenno Claus, might repeat later on.

As a story... there's not much to say. I'm currently working on my game development skills, I'd like to become an independent developer someday. Still I have a stable job that allows me to sometimes indulge in platinum, especially when the dailies allign.

Not much of a wisher, but a Nidus could be fine. I still haven't done the Glast Gambit, but I may complete it. I'll keep checking on who wants gifts I can help with 😛

• Like 1

Honestly I want the Inaros Ramses Skin, the Nezha Empyrean Skin, some Warframe slots, and Forma.

I like this game a lot, probably the best game I've ever played, and the community is great as well. I honestly have been sad lately because someone who was really, really special to me left me without reason, they don't talk to me anymore, and I don't even know the reason why.

Edited by Caliboom

Happy tennobaum everybody! Another great year with this great community!

Its been a great year meeting nice people and friends, giving them my hand if they need it ❤️ Gifting to people to make their day better and happy 🙂   

As for story.. i don't think i make much, just try my best to keep my comrade friends happy, playing with them, and spended more money with my friend than for myself!

As for gifts.. i don't have particular desire, exept slots, forma, and blue potato because we alway need them!

Edited by Roketchu

Alright, so here's my story.

Me and my grandma would often be together since I helped her with her garden, but during this time, (I was 15 at the time, 18 now.) my great Grandma was still alive, and we'd all call her "Big Grandma", because she's lived a long, but pretty dreadful life. Plus she was a giant. 
So every weekend, I'd help my grandma to take care of her, making sure she got her bathing done, her eating, all that stuff. The poor woman was dying, because so many different things were wrong with her health when she was an adult. She was lucky to even make it this far. But around a couple of months of coming over on weekends, she finally had to take the great dirt nap. Before she died, Big Grandma, (her name was Susan.) wanted to be cremated and taken to a beach in florida (This happened this year, when I went to help my grandma take the ashes) to have her ashes poured while we were on a boat, and my grandma knew why, but I didn't know until she took us on to the trip. 
I asked her why, and she told me this is where she got her honeymoon at with her husband, and she went on to tell me she wanted this to die the same place where she fell in love. 
I felt happy to know we would bring her ashes to that place, and we went out on a boat to go pour the ashes. I though my Grandma would do it, but no, she let me instead. It felt great knowing that I'd recieve an honor like this, so I did. After returning, it felt good to know I had completed someone's final wish.

The story may seem cheesy, but I felt like I did something to help someone, not only my big grandma, but I don't know if my own grandma coud do it herself.

Another thing I've noticed is a majority of this threat consists of PC players, but I'll post my list anyways, if any of you want. I'm gonna be going shopping and probably buy an embarassing amount of plat so I'm gonna probably try to get my love out too. Anywhoo, here's my wishlist.

• Forma
  • Smelter Armor Bundle (operator stuff.)
  • Orokin Catalysts/Reactors (catalysts preferred)
  • Orokin Cells
  • A vignette (doesn't matter which one. They're the things in your radio room/fishtank)
  • Weapon or Warframe slots. (weapon preferred, but either is okay.)

#WeAllGiftTogether

Edited by (XB1)Mythical Warden